Jawahar Education Society Institute of Technology and Management and Research is situated at Nashik in Maharashtra and is approved by Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra. Affiliated to University of Pune. The aim of this institution is to impart technical education so as to contribute to the overall socio-economic growth. The institution takes proper care in the making of tomorrow’s leaders and their sustainable development. Its infrastructure is one of the best for the students including transportation, library, computer lab, cafeteria, and store facility.
Facts and Figures of Jawahar Education Society Institute of Technology and Management and Research
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Total Faculty Members
How to reach
35 Kms from Nashik Airpor
Why Choose Jawahar Education Society Institute of Technology and Management and Research
- Smart Classrooms-The institute possesses ventilated, spacious halls with smart Learning facility par excellence and is about 800 sq. mt.
- Library-The Library is well equipped with E journals, National Journals, and Reading room capacity of about 200 students.
- Publications- The institute offers publications in different national and international journals also organizes Summer Camps in Microsoft.
- Placements- The institute has a full-fledged placement cell, which provides training and placements to the students.
- Top Quality Faculty- The institute has a very good and committed faculty with eminent professors.