NagarjunaGovt College (Ngc) aims to provide quality education to all strata of the society specially the economically weaker sections. It wants to prepare its student with education that will come handy in facing real world challenges. It wants the students to be aware about the natural resources and to put them to optimum use and at the same time to remain conscious about their conservation. It wants to develop an atmosphere of innovative teaching, learning and research. The collage believes in a wholesome approach so as to make its students aware of their rights and responsibilities, cultural values and scientific temperament so as to make them responsible citizens of tomorrow’s world.
Facts and Figures of NGC-
Chair person of the University
University Grants Commission (UGC) and NAAC
Total number of Companies visited
Total Faculty Members
Sports and cultural events
How to Reach
Airport- The closest Airport is Rajiv Gandhi International airport at Hyderabad , 116.1 kms
Railways- It is well connected by railways. Main station is Nalgonda Station
Roadways- collage is situated on NH 9
Why to join NagarjunaGovt College
- Strategic tie-ups - NGC has tie ups with IGNOU, B R Ambedkar Open University and Professor G Ram Reddy Centre for Distance education. This way, it is catering to 2500 rural poor students studying through non formal streams.
- Strong Faculty – With 64 well-read educationists on its faculty team, NGC provides a rich education experience.
- Career oriented programmes – The College has a special cell called Jawahar Knowledge Cell dedicated to enhance the employability of the students. It works exhaustively to develop soft skills, computer skills,communication and technical skills of the fresh graduates.
- Alumni- the college has a strong alumni association which donates generously towards building of the college infrastructure.
- Scholarships- 40 gold medals sponsored by the alumni association are in place to recognise the efforts of meritorious students.