NPGC Quick Update
June 1: Online applications for LUACMAT Entrance Test for BBA course has opened from today. Last date to apply is on August 1. Apply here
May 28: Online applications for LUACMAT Entrance Test for BBA course to open from June 1. Exam to be held on August 8.
May 27: National Post Graduate College is inviting applications for admission to various UG, PG and PG Diploma courses. Last date to apply is August 1. Apply Here
National Post Graduate College, established in the year 1974 by the Chief-minister of Uttar Pradesh, late Shri Chandra Bhanu Gupta. The College is situated on the bank of river Gomti. The college has lush green surroundings.
- The college has been running National Service Scheme (NSS) program and NCC
- The college functions on the single motto of imparting quality education to the quantity by inculcating the virtue of being a good human with the sense of discipline
- The college has the honor of interacting of interacting with students from developed countries
- The college has well equipped state-of-art infrastructure in the entire faculties
- The college also lays special emphasis on continuing (adult education) after the establishment of Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University at Allahabad the college has been its study center for Lucknow and surrounding districts
- N.C.C: National Cadet Corps is a voluntary Tri-Services Organization, comprising the Army, Navy and Air Force, engaged in grooming the youth of the country into disciplined and patriotic citizens.
- N.S.S: The main activities of the scheme include the programmes related to: National Harmony, Adoption of villages and slums for cleanliness and literacy drives, Environmental conservation, AIDS Awareness programme, Health and Immunization/Participation in pulse polio drive, Organization of Exhibitions, Winter Relief/Cold relief/Flood Relief, Training of Programme Officers.
Students have access to a lending library, reference library, paperback library, non-print media library and a vast treasure of journals, current and back volumes. The main College library has a vast collection of over 25,000 volumes, some of which date back to the 18th century.
There are 46 rooms in the girls’ hostel with a total capacity of 138. In the boys’ hostel there are 50 rooms with the capacity of 100.
India Today Ranked 23rd in Commerce and 27th in Arts among 50 Colleges in India.
- Amit Singh Chauhan Memorial Scholarship for the meritorious student of B.Com I and B.Com II
- Ram Dulari G.P. Dixit Memorial Scholarship for the meritorious student of Geography B.A. I and B.A. II
- College Scholarship to the meritorious student of self-finance classes
- College Scholarships to poor students
- Free ship for poor students
- Scholarship from the state Govt. for SC, ST, and OBC candidates