Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce or PCASC was founded in the year 1970. It is affiliated with Pune University and accredited with Grade “A” by NAAC.
Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce offers admissions to courses in B.A, B.Sc, BBA, B.Com, BCA and BMM at the undergraduate level. At postgraduate level, the college offers degree courses including M.A, M.Sc, M.Com and PhD Second and Third-year admissions are also offered all undergraduate courses.
- Candidates desirous of seeking admissions will be either admissible on merit or first come first serve depending on the course.
- Those applying for UG courses must pass their class 12th examination in a relevant stream or equivalent as recognized by the University of Pune.
- In case of admissions to PG courses, candidates must have obtained a bachelor’s degree in the same or relevant discipline as recognized by the University.
- Second Year and Third Year admissions in each UG course are done on the merit of last qualifying examination.
- Applications will be accepted in online mode only. Candidates need register themselves under the ‘Admission 2020’ link.
- The minimum academic eligibility to apply to these courses is minimum 55% marks in master’s degree or equivalent professional degree.
- The selection of candidates is solely based on marks secured in PhD Entrance Test (PET) conducted by Pune University and personal interview.
- The college reserves 50% seats for Muslim Minority candidates.
Admission Highlights Table 2021
|Name of the Institute||Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce|
|Type of Institute||Minority, Self-Financing|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-Based and Entrance Based|
|Name of Entrance||Ph.D Entrance Test (PET)|