BES Degree College is a part of prestigious BES Education Society established in 1972 at Jayanagar, Bangalore. The college offers only under-graduate courses in BA, B.Com., BCA, and BBM. Additionally, BES Degree College offers certain career oriented courses affiliated to BU, Bangalore.
- BES Degree College conducts offline mode of application process.
- Basic eligibility to apply for BA, B.Com. and BBM is pass in PUC/ (10+2 from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Applicants to BCA course must clear PUC/10+2 with 40% marks and Mathematics as a compulsory subject. Final selection of the candidate is based upon the merit obtained in qualifying exam
Highlights of BES Degree College Admissions
|Name of the College||BES Degree College|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit based|
|Counselling/ Personal Interview||Offline|
BES Degree College Important Dates 2019
For UG Courses
|Release of application forms||3rd week of May|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of June|
|Release of Merit List||4th week of June|
BES Degree College BA, BBM, B.Com. And BCA Admission 2019
BES Degree College offers four Undergraduate courses. The minimum eligibility to apply for any three-year under-graduation course is having 10+2 standard cleared from a recognized board. Candidates may seek admission to BA, BBM, B.Com. or BCA after fulfilling the given eligibility criteria. Final selection of the candidate will be based upon the merit obtained in the qualifying exam followed by institute level personal interview.
|Courses||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|BA||Political Science||Pass in PUC/ 10+2 examination from a recognized board||Selection is based upon the merit obtained in qualifying exam followed by personal interview.|
Note: After submitting the application form, list of selected students for interview will be notified.
BES Degree College Application Process 2019
BES Degree College invites Offline applications to apply for its programs. The application process is common to all the courses as follows:
- Admission to the courses offered by the college commence from June every year.
- Candidates can get the application forms and prospectus from the College Office.
- Fill in the necessary details in the application form and submit the same before the date notified.
- College generates a list of selected candidates on the notice board.
- Candidates who are selected must attend the interview by the Principal.
- Candidates must get their names registered and keep all the original documents at the time of admission in the college.
Following original documents need to be brought at the time of admission:
- 10th and 12th marksheets
- Transfer certificates
- Migration certificate
- Leaving certificate
- Copy of identity proof
- Passport size photographs
- Other necessary documents
Scholarships byBES Degree College
College provided various scholarships and fee studentships based upon the merit as well as economic status of the student.
- Fee concession at the time of admission
- Government of India National Merit Scholarship
- Scholarships for backward class students and minorities
- Government of India SC/ST scholarships
- Physically handicapped scholarships
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College