Rani Bhagyawati Devi MahilaMahavidyala in Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh has a royal history behind its incorporation. The distinguished Vira family has founded this university with a mission to empower girls by way of academics and co-curricular courses, specially framed for them. Today, the college has achieved quality standards by providing advanced learning programmes in wide range of streams.
Rani Bhagyawati Devi MahilaMahavidyala is administered by its Managing Committee who has raised the bar of state’s women by opening doors of opportunities in vocational and professional programmes and fashioned placement prospects for the trained students.
Facts and Figures of R.B.D. Mahila Mahavidyalaya
Late Shri DhramaVira, ICS, Shri KantiVira & Kunwar Satya Vira in the memory of their mother, Rani Bhagyawati Devi.
National Board of Accreditation/ M.J.P.Rohilkhand University
Situated in Bijnor, U.P.covering about 2.5 acres of land
Nearest Metropolitan City
73 kms from Meerut, U.P.
How to Travel
- 5 Km from Bijnor Railway Station
- 34 Minutes from Jansath Bus Stand (Buses are available for Delhi, Meerut, Uttarakhandand other cities)
Why to Join R.B.D. Mahila Mahavidyalaya?
1. Advanced Academic, vocational and Professional courses: This institution has focused on advanced learning in academic, vocational and professional subjects for women and is providing adequate facilities and training to support it.
2. Collaboration with IGNOU:- The College is proffering IGNOU common programmes to the students and is imparting training and education within its premises.
3. Good Infrastructural facilities: The institute is founded and managed by great Vira Family who has put great efforts in equipping excellent facilities as per the requirements of courses like Library, Drawing and Painting rooms, Auditorium, Laboratories etc.
4. Innovating teaching methods by experts:- The college is renowned to have brilliant minds from recognized universities around the nation. Moreover, it has its own Internal Quality Assurance Committee to supervise and maintain the teaching quality standards on all the fronts.
5. Placement opportunities and student support cells: The institutes take personal interest in creating placement prospects for the students. Also, it has initiated number of prominent guidance centres, scholarship programs and counseling cells to encourage and guide them.