Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI), Jodhpur is seventh campus of the FDDI founded by Ministry of Commerce, Government of India. The institute offers professional courses in the fields of Retail Management, Footwear Design, Technology, Management, Fashion Merchandising, Business Management, Visual Merchandizing, Marketing, Creative Designing & CAD/CAM and Leather Goods & Accessories Design etc.
Facts and FiguresFootwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI), Jodhpur
- ISO 9001 - Bureau Veritas
- ISO 14001 - Bureau Veritas
- ISO 17025 - DAkkS, Germany for Lab
- SATRA, UK, for Lab
How to Reach
20 minutes drive from Jodhpur Railway station
Books and periodicals.
No. of Companies visited in campus
- Ranked No.1 in nationwide survey conducted by Competition Success Review ‘India’s Best 'B' Schools 2013’
- Top position in the ‘All India Best B- School Survey- 2013’
Why to join Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI), Jodhpur