IILM Undergraduate Business School is a private owned undergraduate institute that was established in 1993. The institute is affiliated to IILM University and approved by UGC as well as AICTE. It is recognized by SBS Swiss Business School and accredited by SAQS.
IILM UBS offers only BBA course in 5 different specializations. Admission of candidates is done on the basis of merit secured in the qualifying exam.
IILM Undergraduate Business School Highlights
|Affiliated To||IILM University|
|Approved By||UGC and AICTE|
|Recognized By||SBS Swiss Business School|
|Top Recruiters||Microsoft, IBM, Porsche, Toyota, Yakult, Bata, Daimler, UMRAO Group|
|Facilities available||Gym, Cafeteria, Library, Hospital, Hostel, Sports Complex, AC Classrooms, Labs|
IILM Undergraduate Business School Courses
IILM UG Business School only offers a single BBA course. However, the course comes with 5 specialisations. The table given in the section below lists out the details regarding the course.
|General||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: 10+2 with 55% marks
Read More: IILM UBS, New Delhi Courses & Fees
IILM Undergraduate Business School Admissions
IILM Undergraduate Business School offers merit-based admissions to candidates. The shortlisted candidates need to appear in the counselling followed by an interview round.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply to the institute by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of IILM Undergraduate Business School.
- Now, click on the “Student Login” button.
- A new tab will open and the applicant will be required to fill the asked information.
- A verification email will be sent, afterwards, along with the brochure of the schools and application form.
- Fill the application form with the required credentials.
- Select the course and choose the specialization.
- Finally, the applicant will be asked to submit the application fees through Online Banking or UPI.
IILM Undergraduate Business School Placements
Over a span of 27 years, IILM UBS has successfully placed more than 1200 students in well-established companies and firms of the world.
The following is the list of the companies that are ranked among the top recruiters to candidates in IILM Undergraduate Business School:
Read More: IILM UBS, New Delhi Placements
IILM Undergraduate Business School Scholarships
IILM Undergraduate Business School does offer financial aid to students belonging to the economically weaker section of the society so that they do not face any obstructions while pursuing their studies. There are various scholarship programmes available to students on merit basis. Eligible candidate may apply for the following scholarship programmes:
- UGC Ireland Meritorious Scholarship for Indian Students
- Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship
- L&T Build India Scholarship
- Capital First MBA Scholarship
- Pre Matric Scholarship
IILM Undergraduate Business School Facilities
IILM UBS facilitates a number of services and amenities for its students, some of which are mentioned below.
- Library: The library possessed by the schools is endowed with a vast collection of books and journals written on Business management. The library is accessible to all and the books are available on a returnable basis.
- Hostel: IILM UB School offers hostel services for both male and female students. All the boys’ hostels are off-campus while the girls' hostels are in-campus.
- Sports Complex: The sports complex of the schools possesses various equipment of a number of sports available to everyone. The school also conducts various intramural and extramural sports tournaments.
- Gym: The college campus includes a gym facility that is available to all students. There are various equipment and machines for a number of exercises inside it along with gym trainers for proper guidance.
- AC Classrooms: The college offers fully air-conditioned classrooms and smart classes.
- Wifi Campus: Inside the campus, there is a 24x7 wifi connectivity for both the students and the staff members without any extra charges or fee.
IILM UG Business School Faculty
IILM Undergraduate Business School is committed to providing quality education to every student of the campus. Hence, the institute has recruited highly qualified and well-experienced teaching staff having a minimum qualification of MBA. The faculty of IILM UB Schools is very supportive and friendly and the faculty members emphasize on the all-round development of students. The faculty consists of:
- Professors: 6
- Assistant Professors: 3
- Associate Professors: 5
Read More: IILM UBS, New Delhi Faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. Is IILM Undergraduate Business School a good institute?
Ans. IILM Undergraduate Business School is indeed a good institute for someone looking for a private institute to pursue a BBA course. It offers various specializations in the BBA course. It offers various facilities to its students along with good placement opportunities and scholarship programs.
Ques. What are the key themes of IILM Undergraduate Business School?
Ans. The key themes of IILM Undergraduate Business School are:-
- Commitment to an exceptional student experience
- Proactive alumni engagement
- International linkages that promote understanding and sensitivity to diverse markets and culture
- Safe environment and enabling infrastructure.
Ques. Does IILM Undergraduate Business School offer internships to students?
Ans. IILM Undergraduate Business School does arrange for various internship programs in leading companies and firms so that the students may be able to gain practical knowledge of their streams while pursuing their studies.
Ques. What are the total charges for a BBA course in IILM Undergraduate Business School?
Ans. Total charges or fees depend on the specialization of the course and vary with the same. The annual fees for BBA - Entrepreneurship and International Management is INR 8 LPA which sums up to total fees of INR 24 Lakhs. However, the annual charges for the Psychology and Communication specializations are INR 6 LPA and the total fee becomes INR 18 Lakhs.
Ques. What are the documents required to be produced at the time of admission in IILM Undergraduate Business School?
Ans. The following documents are needed to be submitted at the time of admissions in IILM Undergraduate Business School:-
- Aadhar card Number
- Xerox of 10th and 12th marksheet
- Passport size photograph
- Anti Ragging Certificate
- Migration Certificate(if any).