Smt. RM Prajapati Arts College has emerged as the most famous Educational Institute in the Gadhavada area. It is managed by the Executive Committee of Shri Babulal Punachand Shah VidhyaSankul, Satlasana. The Managing body consists of a 14- member team, of which the most influential positions are of the President and the Secretary. This body also manages other institutions of the area. The Institute was established with a mission of empowering the common masses of the area by providing primary, secondary and higher level education in the most advanced and organized way possible. The College offers English, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Hindi and Sociology as the primary subjects, and the subsidiary subjects include Sanskrit, Gujarati, Hindi and Sociology.
Facts and Figures for Smt. RM Prajapati Arts College, Mehsana, Gujarat
Year of establishment
Hemachandracharya North Gujarat University
How to reach
Ambaji Highway, Gandhinagar
Why to join Smt. RM Prajapati Arts College, Mehsana, Gujarat?
- Infrastructure: The new building of the college was ready by 2003. It is equipped with up-to-date infrastructure and modern facilities. Audio-Video classrooms, research & development centre and an English laboratory are unique attractions of the newly built campus.
- Library: The college library has an excellent collection of books and 45 magazines have been subscribed.
- Sports: The College has an efficient department for Physical Education which is committed to the development of indoor and outdoor games in the college. Football, Basketball, Athletics, Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton, Table tennis, Kho-kho, kabaddi, Chess and Carom are the various sports available.
- Short-term courses: The College has the provisions of short-term courses especially for girls such as sewing, embroidery, etc. in order to make them self-reliant.
- Hostel: There is a hostel facility for girls at very affordable rates. The hostel provides for all the needs of the residents. The various facilities in the hostel include running hot and cold water supply throughout the day, TV room, recreation room, sports facilities. The food in the mess is very hygienic.
- Ratings: It has received a “B” category accreditation from NAAC and “College with Potential for Excellence” award by UGC.