HNGU Quick Updates
- May 19: B.A. Sem-I (Old & New Course), B.Sc. Sem-V, T.Y Nursing Results are out now. Check Here
- May 3:B.Sc, Nursing, B.Des, MCA, MURP, B.Arch, M.Phil, MBBS, B.Ed, M.Sc, BBA, B.Com Results Announced. Check Here
- April 29: BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Ed Results. Check Here
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) was established in the year 1986. The university is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and accredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC. HNGU offers degree, certificate and diploma courses in Commerce, Science, Arts, Architecture and Management.
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) Highlights
|University Type||State University|
University: Entrance Test
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) Courses
The university offers UG, PG and Doctoral courses in the discipline of Arts, Science, Commerce, Architecture and Management. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|BA||Economics||Passed 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category)||-|
|Political Science (many more)|
|Physics (many more)|
|Account (many more)|
- Passed 10+2 (HSC) with Mathematics as one of the main subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
- Obtained a valid score in NATA
|BBA||-||Passed 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category)||10,555|
|B.Ed||-||Graduation from a recognized university||-|
|BSW||-||Passed 10+2 (HSC) from a recognized board||9555|
|B.Voc (many more)||Fashion Management||5000|
|Financial Services (many more)|
|MA||Sanskrit||Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks||3530|
|Political Science (many more)|
|M.Sc||Physics||M.Sc in a relevant field with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks||5730|
|Zoology (many more)|
|LL.M||Business Law||LL.M from a recognized university||26,130|
|MSW||-||Graduation in any discipline||15565|
- Graduation from a recognized university
- Obtained a valid score in CMAT
|M.Com||Account||B.Com from a recognized university||5490|
|Statistics (many more)|
|MCA (many more)||-||BCA from a recognized university||14555|
M.Phil and Ph.D Courses
- Master’s degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (55% for reserved category)
- Entrance test conducted by the university
|Sociology (many more)|
|Ph.D||Physical Education||3 years|
|Education (many more)|
Note: The university also offers PG Diploma and Certificate courses.
Check HNGU Courses and Fees
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) Admission
Candidates can apply via online and offline mode. A brief about the same is mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college and click on the ‘Registration’.
Step 2: Register yourself for filling the application form.
Step 3: After receiving the registration no. and password, candidates are required to pay fees via online mode by Credit/Debit Card/Net Transfer.
Step 4: Fill the application form and add a scanned photo and signature.
Step 5: Click on ‘Confirm’.
Step 6: Take printout of application form and fee receipt for future use.
- Applicants are required to download the application form available on the website of the college.
- Fill the application form and submit the same at the campus along with admission fees.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
- Obtained a valid score in the following exams:
- For MBA, CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)
- For B.Arch, NATA (National Aptitude Test)
- For Ph.D, Entrance test conducted by the university.
- Personal Interview (applicable for few courses).
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Graduation and Post Graduation mark sheets
- Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Widow/Orphan Certificate (if any)
- Domicile Certificate
- In/Ex-Serviceman Certificate (if any)
- PH. Certificate
- Passport size latest photograph
- Photocopy of all the relevant documents
Check HNGU Admission
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) Placement
The Placement activities are individually organized by all the departments of the University. The department plays a major role in facilitating the interaction between its students and recruiters. The university organizes various training for students to guide them for corporate interviews.
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) FAQs
Ques. When was HNGU established?
Ans. HNGU was established in 1986 in Patan-384265, Gujrat. HNGU is a state/public university which is recognized by UGC.
Ques. What are the Courses offered by HNGU?
Ans. HNGU offers different UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate and Doctorate courses in different specializations and subjects.
Ques. How can a candidate get admission in a bachelor's degree to HNGU?
Ans. Candidates need to apply for an online application form to apply for a respective course. Candidates then need to appear for an Entrance Exam to get admitted to the HNGU.
Ques. Are there any Placements provided by HNGU?
Ans. Yes, placements activities are individually organised by all the departments of HNGU.
Ques. How many colleges are affiliated with HNGU?
Ans. A total number of 244 colleges in Gujarat are affiliated to HNGU.