Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, founded in 1984, as the commerce college in the University of Delhi, has emerged as a unique institution progressing towards unprecedented heights. The college provides a blend of resources and environment for all-round personality development of its students. Its goals are in consonance with the fact that national economic and commercial relations are becoming so closely interdependent that meaningful vital changes are being introduced to academic curriculum in the centers of higher learning.
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Economics
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Punjabi
- Department of Moral Science
- Department of Computer Science
- URJA, the commerce society of the college provides a platform for integrated personality development of students. The society organizes Inter-College Academic Festival "RADIANCE" every year.
- B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics’ Society -he Association of Students of Business Economics, the B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics’ Society organizes inter-college academic and extracurricular activities
- National Service Scheme- The basic purpose of any National Service Scheme (NSS) unit is to encourage and promote services towards humanity
- Cultural Society- In order to enrich the socio-cultural experience of the young students, cultural festival 'Carnival' is organized every
- National Cadet Corps- The National Cadet Corps trains the cadets in drill, signaling, weapon training, map reading, child-care and mother-craft
- The College has a well-stocked library wo=ith more than 43000 books
- There are 400 bound volumes of important journals and about 500 CDs
- Ranked 7th in Delhi Best Commerce Colleges in India Today, 2013
- Ranked 24th in India’s Best Commerce Colleges in India Today, 2012
- Ranked 22nd in India’s Best Commerce Colleges in India Today, 2011
- Scholarship to TOPPERS of Economics (H) and B.Com (H) students.
- M/s Sultan Chand Scholarship to 1st Position holder of B.Com (Hons.) II Year.
- Late Prof. Sankhdhar Scholarship