St.Mary’s College is an old Christian college owned and governed by Malankara Orthodox Church with a mission to fulfill educational and moral needs of the society. The institution has achieved excellent academic standards as evident by NAAC re-accreditation and is further broadening its horizons. St.Mary’s College was established for the empowerment of weaker sections of society. The fee structure of its under-graduate and post-graduate courses is moderate. Its USP is its disciplined faculty, conducive and soothing study environment and impressive infrastructural facilities.
St.Mary’s College Facts and Figures
Late Rev. Fr. Mathai Noornal
National Board of Accreditation/ University of Calicut
Spread on 50 acres of land, located amidst lush green plantations, National Park and serene hills of Wayanad District of Kerala.
How to Travel
Why to Join St. Mary’s College?
1. Notable amenities: The institution is equipped with all the necessary modern facilities like well- maintained library, language and science laboratories, beautiful surrounding, spacious classrooms etc.
2. Experienced and qualified teaching staff: The members of faculty are well educated and follow the guidelines of Internal Quality Assurance Cell. Their hard work has produced intellectual young minds and intends to bring the best out of them.
3. Excellent scope of job opportunities: On-campus interviews, company visits for recruitment and training are catered by the College’s Placement Cell. Placement records are appreciative and attract more admissions.
4. Overall personality development: St. Mary’s College gives the right platform to the young generation to serve the society by exposing them to different work areas. It has initiated co-curricular events and camps for the students to participate, which includes NCC, NSS, Bhoomithresana Club, workshops and academic events.
5. Student Support Systems and grievance cells: A necessary part of any institution is student support centers, where they can address their campus related, career oriented issues and grievances like ragging, disciplinary problems etc. Also, it has a separate women cell, career guidance cell etc… which will enable students in empowering themselves with pride and confidence.