Yeshwant Mahavidyalaya, Maharashtra is a premier institute in the state of Maharashtra that has been accredited by NAAC and also approved by UGC. The College has a friendly atmosphere, and it gives students a chance to learn, grow and develop into good personalities that help them in their career options. This is a research-oriented college where many research activities go on the side by side along with a strong curriculum.
Facts and Figures of Yeshwant Mahavidyalaya, Maharashtra
Number of students on campus
Total number of Companies visited in 2014
Number of courses offered
Why to Join Yeshwant Mahavidyalaya, Maharashtra?
- Good infrastructure and learning resources: The College has a huge infrastructure and is spreaded across 14236 square feet. There is a big office room and rooms for gym and sports activities too. Internet facility is also available.
- A library with a large collection: The library has 7508 books and 15 magazines. Recently the library added more 71 books.
- A multi gym for students: The gym is located on the campus mainly for students. There are all kind of equipments available worth 1.83 lakhs that is approved by HRD ministry of the Union Govt.
- Good Management: The Managerial Committee has good coordination amongst themselves and has a balanced mechanism for all works to be done. The salaries of all the teaching and non-teaching staffs come from the grant that is included in the budget of the college.
- Teaching and Research: There are two subjects that is compulsory for all the students i.e. English and Marathi. Anyways English language is compulsory out of many languages such as Kannada, French, Gujarati, Russian, Bengali, Hindi, Etc.