Padmashree Institute of Management and Sciences - [PIMS] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Padmashree Institute of Management and Science (PIMS) is a part of Padmashree Group of Institutions, established in 2000 with the aim of imparting high quality education in the field of management and Science. With 100% placement assistance, many of its top recruiters are Aban offshore Limited, ACT, ADITYA BIRLA, Genpact etc.
Padmashree Institute of Management and Science (PIMS) Highlights
|Affiliated to||Banglore University|
|Courses||UG and PG|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
Padmashree Institute of Management and Science Courses
PIMS Bangalore offers Degree and Diploma courses in Management and Science fields. Below is the tabulated form of the summarised courses.
|Undergraduate Courses||Postgraduate Courses|
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor in Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- iDream MBA + PGPEM
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master in Commerce (M.Com)
Eligibility and Duration for various courses are given below:
|MBA||2 years||Graduates in any stream.|
|BBA||3 years||10+2 in Commerce field with 50% marks in aggregate.|
|B.Com||3 years||10+2 in Commerce field with 50% marks in aggregate.|
|M.Com||2 years||Graduates in commerce stream.|
Read More Padmashree Institute of Management and Science Course and Fees
Padmashree Institute of Management and Science Admissions
Padmashree Institute of Management and Science Admissions invites online application forms for students to apply.
Here are the steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the website of the college
Step 2: Proceed to Admissions
Step 3: Fill the form and submit it
Step 4: Enclose the listed documents
Step 5: Send the filled application form either by mail or by post or by hand
Step 6: Once you are selected, your admission confirmation letter will be mailed or sent by post within 5 working days.
Read More Padmashree Institute of Management and Science Admissions
Padmashree Institute of Management and Science Scholarships
“Padmashree Merit Scholarship” for meritorious economically backward students. The initiative is part of the vision of management to provide equal opportunities in higher education to every deserving student.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SCHOLARSHIP
Under the scheme, a fixed number of scholarships would be awarded for each life science course under PIMS on the basis of merit and academic achievements. The scholarship would fetch the student:
- 100% Tuition fee sponsored by the management for the complete duration of the course.
- One-to-one mentorship from Industry/Institution experts for career guidance during the course.
- Sponsorship for attending industrial training, workshops, and seminars.
Read More Padmashree Institute of Management and Science Scholarships
Padmashree Institute of Management and Science Placement
PIMS provides excellent personality development programmes for the students through experts and provides 100% placement assistance to the students The Placement Advisory Team provides constant guidance on various aspects such as resume writing, career planning, interview process and job preparedness.
The Campus Placement at PIMS sets the platform to showcase its talent pool to the corporate world. Companies visiting the campus offered profiles across verticals and functional domains like Investment Banking, Project Finance, Equity Research, Business Strategy, Compensation & Benefits, Industrial Relations, Organization & Talent, Sales, Marketing, Logistics and Operational Research. The Industries showing interest in our students varied from Automobile, Banking, Software Services, and Financial Services to Mobile Services.
Top Recruiters :-
- Aban offshore Limited
- ADITYA BIRLA
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- Bank of Baroda
- GENPACT and many more.
Read More Padmashree Institute of Management and Science Placements
Padmashree Institute of Management and Science Facilities
- Padmashree Group of Institutions has hostel facilities which caters to over 2000 students.
- Separate hostels for boys & girls with round the clock security within the campus.
- Each hostel has a separate dining room which provides nutritious and tasty food.
- The libraries are located in the college block with a collection of over 10,000 books.
- The students have access to library from morning till late evening (Monday to Saturday: 08:30 AM to 06:00 PM)
- The libraries are also equipped with online access to online journals and books and have a subscription to NLIST- INFLIBNET and HELINET which provides access to students to thousands of international journals and books.
- There is a fleet of buses which provide services to students and faculties.
- Bus facilities are provided to students to visit the clinical /hospitals for routine training and also for regular industrial visits.
- College buses regularly ply from city to campus and back regularly for the benefit for the local students.
- There is a clinic facility available on campus where a Doctor is available for students to get the necessary medical advice.
- An ambulance is available on campus for any medical emergencies that may arise.
- PGI has a policy that the students should be covered by insurance during their tenure of study hence insists on the same.
- Those students who opt for insurance cover will have medical insurance and also an insurance cover for students where in case of unforeseen death of earning member of the family the expenses for education to complete the degree are taken care of as per the policy conditions.
Common Facilities Available On The Campus:
- IQAC is situated on the ground floor next to office room facilitating easy approach to monitor and maintain overall quality of the institution. Separate spaces are designated for Women’s Cell, Student Counseling and Grievance Cell, Placement and Training Cell.
- There is a separate staff room for teachers and cabins for HODs. There are adequate numbers of separate restrooms for boys, girls and staff.
- A water purification unit is installed which provides pure drinking water to students and staff members. The water facility is regularly monitored by the IQAC-Maintenance Cell for hygiene. The campus has a cafeteria and canteen providing refreshment facilities for staff and students.
- The transport department maintains seven buses which help students and staff members to commute to the college campus from surrounding areas and this facility extended is free of cost.The college bus is also utilized for other purposes like industrial and institutional visits, participation of students in seminars and conferences held at other parts of the city.
Padmashree Institute of Management and Science Faculty
Dr. M. Anuradha (Principal) Academics
- Ph.D., Plant Tissue Culture (1996) Sri Krishnadevarya University, Anantapur
- M.Phil., Plant Tissue Culture (1991) Sri Krishnadevarya University, Anantapur
- M.Sc., Botany (1989) Sri Krishnadevarya University, Anantapur.
Dr. Shilpa P
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc Biochemistry
- Designation: Assistant Professor
Dr. Litty Babu
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Education: Ph.D, M.Sc and B.Sc
Ms. Yamuna G
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Educational Qualification: MSc in Microbiology from Kuvempu University, B.Sc from Kuvempu University
Dr. Thammaiah R B
- Educational Qualification: Ph.D
- Designation: Associate Professor
Padmashree Institute of Management and Science About
Padmashree Institute of Management and Sciences, popularly known as “PIMS” made a humble start in the year 2000. The motto of PIMS is imparting quality education, to inculcate scientific temper and ethical values among its students. PIMS is now NAAC “B” accredited. The Institute is focused on research and development of life sciences in general and Nutraceuticals, Food Processing and Biotechnology in particular. Now the institute accelerated its expansion in establishing new courses of scientific and global importance.
With able governance and leadership and within the value framework, the college has achieved a ranking among the top 20 biotech schools in India. Received an approval from the state government to establish prestigious 2nd phase of Biotechnology Skill Enhancement Program(BTFS) . PIMS is now UGC recognized Deen Dayal Upadhyay KAUSHAL Kendra (Centres for Knowledge Acquisition and Upgradation of Skilled Human Abilities and Livelihood).