ICFAI Law School Hyderabad was established as a constituent institute of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. The institute is ranked 15th by India Today 2020 for Law. It has been approved by UGC and BCI. The institute offers BA-LLB, BBA-LLB at the UG level, LLM at the PG level, and PhD at the doctoral level. It is equipped with excellent infrastructural facilities and provides placement assistance to its students.
ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad Admission 2021 has started for BBA-LLB (Hons.) / BA-LLB(Hons.) programs through ILSAT 2021, apply till May 24, 2021.
|BBA-LLB(Hons.) / BA-LLB(Hons.)||Dates|
|Eligibility Test Date||May 29, 2021|
|Results||June 06, 2021|
|Interviews||June 10, 2021 Onwards|
|Registration||July 19, 2021|
|Commencement of Online Classes||August 02, 2021|
ICFAI Law School Hyderabad Highlights
|Approved by||UGC, BCI|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Doctoral|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
ICFAI Law School Hyderabad Courses
The institute UG, PG & Doctoral programs in the field of law. Following are the details of the courses in brief:
|Ph.D. (Full-Time & Part-Time)||
Read More: ICFAI Law School Hyderabad Courses & Fees
ICFAI Law School Hyderabad Admission
BBA LLB and BA LLB admissions are done based on the sores in ILSAT entrance examination. Admission to LLM & Ph.D. is granted based on ILSAT (PG) and ILSAT (Ph.D.) exam scores respectively followed by personal interview
- Fill in the online application form at www.ifheindia.org/fol
- Pay the application fee through Credit/ Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Internet Banking).
- Upload passport-sized photograph
- Submit the application form and take a print out for future references.
- Download the soft copy of the application form and take its print out.
- Pay the fee of application through DD
- Fill in the application form and then send it to the Admissions Office
The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE),3rd Floor, Plot No. 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,Hyderabad - 500 082, Telangana State
Read More: ICFAI Law School Hyderabad Admission
ICFAI Law School Hyderabad Placement
The institute aims at providing placements to the students after the successful completion of their law degrees. The students are provided with job opportunities in legal practice, international business contracts, corporate sector, information technology, ADR Practice & banking & Insurance.
Some of the recruiters are:
- IP Markets
- SAMISTI LEGAL
- Synergy Legal
- RVR Associate
- Aurobindo Pharma
Read more: ICFAI Law School Hyderabad Placement
ICFAI Law School Hyderabad Facilities
- Library: The Library consists of various journals and reporters like Tax Law Journals, Company Law Journals, Arbitration Law Reporter, All India Reporter, etc. It also consists of various international journals in different fields. There are texts and books on all the subjects, available in the library.
- Hostel: Hostels for both boys and girls have been facilitated by the institute. The hostels consist of indoor gyms and games.
- Moot Court: To help the students earn practical knowledge, the institute has established moot courts within the campus.
- Other Facilities:
- Wi-Fi-enabled classrooms
- Computer Centre
Read More: ICFAI Law School Hyderabad Hostel
ICFAI Law School Hyderabad FAQs
Ques. Does the ICFAI Law School provide financial assistance?
Ans. Ques. Can I apply to get admitted to the BA-LLB course before the results of my higher secondary examination in ICFAI Law School?
Ques. How are the faculties of ICFAI Law school?
Ques. Is there any age limit for getting admitted to the undergraduate courses in ICFAI Law School?
Ques. What are the course contents of the certificate programs in ICFAI Law School?
Ques. What is the syllabus of the ILSAT examination?