Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Dravidian University was established in 2008. DDE is located at Kuppam in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. DDE offers UG, PG and Diploma courses in various disciplines.
- DDE offers BA, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc and BCA at UG level. Each course at UG level is of 3 years duration except B.Lib/B.I.Sc which is of 1-year duration.
- Under PG programs, DDE offers courses such as MA, M.Sc, MBA, M.Com, MCA and M.Lib.I.Sc.
- DDE also offers PG Diploma of 1-year duration in various specializations.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of the DDE.
- The application form along with prospectus can also be obtained from the office of DDE Dravidian University or from the Study Centers of DDE.
- Application fee of INR 350 can be paid in the form of DD drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of, Director, DDE, Dravidian University, payable at Kuppam.
- For admission to courses under UG program, the candidate should be at least 18 years of age and should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Candidates who do not possess any formal qualification have to appear for Eligibility test conducted by the state university.
- For admissions to courses under PG program, the candidate should have done graduation in the respective discipline.
- For PG Diploma program, candidate should have done graduation in any discipline.
- Selection is based on the performance of the candidate in the qualifying exam.
|Name of the University||Dravidian University, DDE|
|Basic admission criteria||Direct Admission|