Little Flower College of Nursing, Angamaly is a reputed nursing institute established in the year 2002. It is one of the teaching institutions attached to the Little Flower Hospital and Research Centre, which is a charitable organisation in Angamaly. The college is approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC) and affiliated to the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam. It offers B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. Nursing. The college is augmented by its best faculty and equipped with all the modern facilities to groom a new generation of nursing professionals.
Little Flower College of Nursing Angamaly Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2002 | Private|
|Approved by||Indian Nursing Council (INC)|
|Affiliated to||Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam|
|Courses offered||UG & PG|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostels, Cafeteria, Library, Sports Complex etc|
Little Flower College of Nursing Angamaly Courses
Little Flower College of Nursing Angamaly Admissions
Admission to this college is completely merit-based. Applicants can apply to the courses through the official website of AMCSFNCK.
How to Apply?
- Visit the website http://amcsfnck.com
- Click on Admission 2021
- Select B.Sc./P.B.B.Sc./M.Sc. Nursing
- Click on Apply now
- Fill in the form carefully
- Attach/upload the required documents in the prescribed format
- Submit the form
- Selected candidates need to register for the course and college option online through the site
- Online Allotment will take place in multiple phases
Little Flower College of Nursing Angamaly Facilities
- Laboratories: The college provides various laboratories for the students. They are equipped with all the latest instruments and equipment. There are various laboratories like - Anatomy Lab, Nutrition Lab, Foundation of Nursing Lab etc.
- Library: The college provides a huge library with around 4100 books and also further includes national and international journals. It has a seating capacity of 100 students and there are separate sections for books, journals, thesis and references. E-library facility is also provided by the college.
- Smart classrooms: The college provides smart classrooms for the students equipped with the latest technologies like digital interactive boards, speakers, sound systems, projectors etc. The smart classroom has a seating capacity of 200 students.
- Sports Complex: The college believes in the total development of the students and therefore, encourages extra-curricular activities. The college offers a huge sports complex for the students to play indoor games and with gymming equipment.
Little Flower College of Nursing FAQs
Ques. Does Little Flower College of Nursing provide hostel?
Ques. How are the faculties of Little Flower College of Nursing?
Ans. The faculty are highly qualified, experienced and interactive in the classrooms. Due to such experienced faculty there, the students have been doing exceptionally well in their academics. They try to impart practical knowledge to the students by conducting various workshops and seminars.
Read more: Little Flower College of Nursing Faculty
Ques. Does Little Flower College of Nursing encourage extracurricular activities?
Ques. Can a candidate who took commerce in Std. XII examinations apply for admission to Little Flower College of Nursing for B.Sc.?
Ques. What is the qualification required for admission of the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category at Little Flower College of Nursing?