Sree Gokulam Arts and Science College is a private educational institution located at Balussery, Kerala, dedicating its services since 2013. It is affiliated to the University of Calicut, one of the top universities in India.
The College provides various undergraduate courses in the field of Humanities, Science, and Commerce. It also offers M.Com. with Finance as a postgraduate course. Admission to the college is purely based on the merit or marks obtained in the previous qualifying examination
The institute facilitates students with diverse campus, experienced and qualified faculties, smart classrooms, completely Wi-Fi enabled campus & other excellent facilities. The college offers decent placement and job opportunities to the students.
Gokulam College Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2013 | Private|
|Affiliation||University of Calicut, Kerala|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Facilities Available||Fully Wi-Fi Enabled Campus, Library, Auditorium, well-equipped classrooms, Cafeteria|
|Location||Near Police Station, Balussery, Kozhikode, Kerala|
Gokulam College Courses
Sree Gokulam Arts and Science College offers various undergraduate courses in the field of Humanities, Science, and Commerce. The college offers only one postgraduate course, i.e. M.Com. with Finance. The details are tabulated below:
|B.Com. with Computer Applications||
|M.Com. with Finance||
Read more: Gokulam College Courses and Fees
Gokulam College Admissions
- Sree Gokulam Arts and Science College, Balussery is affiliated to the University of Calicut, Kerala. The admissions to the college are granted through the Centralised Admission Process by the University.
- 50% of the total seats are filled from the general merit list as per the university guidelines. The remaining 50% of seats are filled under the management quota of the college based on their choice.
- Admissions for various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses are Merit-based.
- The mode of application for admission at Sree Gokulam Arts and Science College is both Online and Offline.
How to apply?
FOR 50% SEATS RESERVED UNDER UNIVERSITY OF CALICUT
An interested candidate needs to follow the following steps in order to apply at Sree Gokulam Arts and Science College through the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) by the University of Calicut:
- Visit the Calicut University’s official website.
- Register for the admission with a valid E-mail ID.
- After successful registration, CAP ID and password will be generated.
- Login and fill the application form available
- The candidate needs to fill in the details of the qualifying marks, reservation, board, etc.
- Select your college and course
- Pay the application fees online or offline
FOR MANAGEMENT QUOTA
- Download the application form from the website or get the same from the college office.
- Fill the form and submit it along with the required fees at the college office.
Gokulam College Placements
The institute has a dedicated placement office that serves as an interface between the students and the recruiters and helps to arrange placement drives for the students. The College provides a wonderful platform to the aspiring students seeking recruitments and jobs. The students from Sree Gokulam Arts and Science College are offered decent placement opportunities.
Read more: Gokulam College Placement
Gokulam College Facilities
The facilities offered by Sree Gokulam Arts and Science College, Balussery are as follows:-
- Library: The college has a fully digitalized, well equipped, and furnished library that assists the students with reference books, textbooks, journals, newspapers, magazines, encyclopedias, and E-books. The college has a fully-automated online library that consists of an online catalog of books, digital books, and other media.
- Fully Wi-Fi Enabled and Diverse Campus: The college has a completely Wi-Fi enabled campus to assist the students in their day-to-day online activities. The college has students from all over the country thus providing a diversity of students and cultures.
- Infrastructural facilities: The college has student-friendly Infrastructure with fully furnished and smart classrooms and laboratories. The college also has a mini theatre/auditorium for various functions and seminars.
- Social cells and clubs: The college has several student-friendly cells which promote the social and the mental well-being of the students. The various clubs and social cells in the college are as follows:
- Women Empowerment Cell
- Anti-Drug Club
- Anti-Ragging Cell & Squad
- Additional facilities: Cafeteria, Health Care, Common Room, etc.
Read more: Gokulam College Reviews
Gokulam College Faculty
The College has a strong team of experienced & hard-working faculty to impart education to the students. They are extremely talented and dedicated to teach and assist students in every possible way.
- Professors: 5
- Assistant Professors: 36
Read more: Gokulam College Faculty
Gokulam College FAQs
Ques. What are the admission criteria under the management quota at Gokulam College?
Ques. What is the fee structure of B.Com and BCA under the merit quota at Gokulam College?
Ques. Is there any reservation quota for admission to the Gokulam College?
Ans. Yes, for admissions under the University of Calicut has the reservation criteria for admissions to various courses at the college as follows:-
- Open Quota- 65%
- Scheduled Castes (SC)- 8%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST)- 2%
- Muslim- 8%
- Other Backward Christians- 1%
- Other Backward Hindus- 5%
Ques. What is the scope after B.Sc. Food Technology from Gokulam College?
Ques. What are the documents required during admission at Gokulam College?
Ans. Following are the documents required during admission:
- Pass certificate/ Mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct Certificate.
- SSLC/X Certificate.
- Equivalence Certificate (in case of students coming from other states / Universities).
- 2 stamp size photograph.
- 6 recent passport size photograph