K. K. College of Engineering and Management is an engineering institute/college. It is situated at Govindpur in Dhanbad, Jharkhand. This college was established in the year 2010. All the courses are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
It is a private and Co-ed institute offering B. Tech Program and its various specializations and an After 10th Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. All these courses are Full-time mode. The courses offered at this college are On-Campus.
Admission is based on eligibility criteria and further counseling process takes place. This college has a great record in placements of students.
KK College of Engineering and Management, Dhanbad Highlights 2021
|Established| Institute Type||2010 | Private|
|Approved By||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Entrance Exam||JCECEB, JEE (Main)|
|Courses Offered||5 B. Tech + 1 Diploma Course|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam Based|
|Campus Area/ Size||26 Acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Cafeteria, Sports Complex, Transportation, Bank|
KK College of Engineering and Management Courses Offered
The following courses are offered at KK College of Engineering and Management:
|B. Tech||Duration: 4 Years
Eligibility: The candidate must have qualified and passed 10+2 in the PCM stream with an aggregate score of 45% marks.
Specializations: Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering
|Diploma||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: The candidate must have passed class 10th /Matriculation with an aggregate score of 35% marks.
The candidate must have studied Mathematics and Science as main subjects.
Specialization: Mechanical Engineering
KK College of Engineering and Management Admission
The admissions to the courses are based on valid scores in JCECEB/JEE Main.
How to Apply?
The KK College of Engineering and Management admission is through Online Mode.
- The interested candidates must fill the online application form available on the official website.
- Fill in all the necessary details required.
- Pay the admission application form fees and submit the form.
- The candidates are advised to save and download and take a print out of the application form for any future reference.
- After the completion of the form, the shortlisting of candidates for the counseling process is done.
- The shortlisted candidates must attend the counseling Round.
- The last and final Merit List is prepared and made available online on the official and authorized website.
- The candidates are asked for their choice of course in the counseling round.
- Finally, the selected candidates are sent the admission offer and if the candidate accepts the offer he shall pay the prescribed fee along with Offer Acceptance Form.
- The document verification process takes place.
- At last, the Inauguration of the Program occurs.
KK College of Engineering and Management Placement
The placement cell at this college coordinates and arranges seminars and meetings with the corporate sector and recruiters. A good percentage of the students at KK College of Engineering and Management offer placements.
The highest salary package offered is 4.5 LPA, while the lowest salary package offered is 2 LPA.
Recruiter companies/organizations/industries such as Paytm, Tata, Wipro, Volvo, LNT, HCL, Godrej, Tata Motors, TATA Steel, etc., visit the college to interact with students for placements.
The Placement cell maintains a very cordial and updated relationship with all the recruiting companies and industries. The cell provides training, personality development, and other programs to the students to crack interviews for placement.
KK College of Engineering and Management Scholarships
KK College of Engineering and Management offers scholarship opportunities and facilities. Financial assistance in the form of scholarships is provided to the students.
It is offered to reserved category students – SC, ST, OBC. E-KALYAN is one of the main scholarships provided. Loan facilities are also offered.
KK College of Engineering and Management Facilities
- Hostel: Two separate colleges for boys and girls are offered. The college comprises an executive Hostel Facility and General Hostel Facility. The Executive hostel allows 2 students per room. It comes with power backup.
- Library: The college includes a central and large library along with Xerox technology.
- Sports Complex: Gym, basketball ground, garden, and various sports are allowed for practice at the campus.
- Cafeteria: A canteen with top quality and hygienic food facilities is present.
- Infrastructure: Top class IT infrastructure with proper Wi-Fi access, gardens, etc.
- Classrooms: The classrooms are large, well ventilated.
Other than that, Bank/ATM Facilities, Transportation Facilities, Laboratories, Health and Medical Facilities are also offered here.
KK College of Engineering and Management Faculty
KK College of Engineering and Management faculty is expert, professional, and highly qualified. They are fully dedicated to imparting their knowledge to the students. The teachers are experienced. The faculty and staff members both are cooperative. The total faculty number is around 100.
KK College of Engineering and Management FAQs
Ques. Does KK College of Engineering and Management offer internships?
Ques. What is the total number of seats available in B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
Ques. What is campus life at KK College of Engineering and Management like?
Ques. Are all the courses offered at KK College of Engineering and Management valid?
Ques. Can a candidate apply while taking his final examinations?