Parul Institute of Management (PIM) is affiliated to Parul University which was established under Gujarat Private University Act, 2009. Parul University comprises of 33 institutes offering 250+ programs in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Management, Fine Arts, Social Work etc. PIM is renowned for offering MBA and PGDM on the basis of CAT/MAT score.
Get Detailed Parul Institute of Management Vadodara Admission Process
Parul Institute of Management Highlights
Type of Institute
How to Reach
21.7 km from Vadodara Airport
22.6 km from Vadodara Railway Station
25.6 km from Vadodara Bus Stand
Parul Institute of Management Admission and Courses
The institute offers Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) to eligible students in various specializations HR, Marketing, Finance and so on.
- The candidate is required to score minimum 50% marks in Graduation from a UGC recognized University.
- The final selection will be based on the CAT/MAT/GCET/CMAT score, group discussion and personal interview.
The institute offers PGDM on the basis of minimum 50% marks scored in Graduation from a UGC recognized University. The final selection will be based on the method prescribed by Parul University.
Note: 5% of relaxation is given to the reserved categories.
Learn More About Parul Institute of Management, Vadodara Courses
Parul Institute of Management, Vadodara Placement
Academic Year (2015-2016)
No. of Students Got Placed
Average salary (In Lakhs)
Get Details About Parul Institute of Management, Vadodara Placement
Parul Institute of Management, Vadodara Scholarship
Parul University offers various scholarships such as merit-based, career-based, college-based etc. Parul University awards worth INR 5 Crores every year.
Check Parul Institute of Management, Vadodara Scholarship
Why Choose Parul Institute of Management, Vadodara?
- Faculty Development Programs: The main aim of the FDP is to familiarize the applicants with the statistical tools used for research-based work. In today’s scenario, research is done to know practical consequences. At the end of the program, the candidate will get Certification of participation.
- Guest Lectures: The institute invites experts to enrich students with upgraded technology. The students get informed about various needs of industries and latest technical aspects.
- Workshops: The institute organizes workshops for students to make them learn different aspects of the work environment. These workshops help the students to get practical experience of how to use ongoing technicalities and they also learn how to interpret applications of varied software.
- Seminars: The institute organizes seminars for MBA students to make them familiar with industrial practices. The institute invites eminent personalities from renowned companies and industries to motivate students to achieve their dreams.
- Industry Visit: The salient feature of the MBA program is industry visits. These industry visits help students to relate the theory of the class to the practical environment. These visits expose students to the management issues of the company.