Haryana Institute of Technology - [HIT] Quick Updates
Haryana Institute of Technology (HIT), Jhajjar was established in 2007. HIT is part of the Indian Society for Development of Education (ISDE) which was formed in 2003 with the objective of providing education in the technical field.
- Mission of the Institute is “to become as a centre of excellence in technical and management education, research and development, consultancy and other allied disciplines with a view to equip the students for successful carrier through quality and value based education”
- Vision of the Institute is “To emerge as the most preferred Institutions with nationally and internationally recognition and developing Industry based and socially sensitive leaders committed to excellence”
- Institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and is affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak
Number of Students placed
Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
Information Technology (IT)
Master of Business Administration(MBA)
- Industrial Training
- Personality Development Programme
- Spark 2014-It is a Techno Management fest organized by the MIT.
- Ignition 2013- it is a cultural Event organized by the MIT.