AIT SAP is one of the top architectural colleges in the country. It was established in 1999. It offers only a 5-year B.Arch program. The admissions are based on UPSEE/ NATA ranks. The application mode is online.
As per Outlook ranking, it has been ranked 17 out of 19 Top private colleges in the country in 2020. The top recruiters of the college include American Electric power, RSP, the central bank of India, Archer, HKS, etc.
Apeejay School of Architecture and Planning Highlights
|Established in | Type||1999 | Private|
|Approved by||AICTE and COA|
|Entrance Exam||UPSEE/ NATA/ JEE Mains|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Top Recruiters||American Electric power, RSP, the central bank of India, Archer, HKS|
Apeejay School of Architecture and Planning Courses
The college offers only a B.Arch program.
|B.Arch||Duration: 5 Years
Eligibility: 10+2 with 50% in PCM or 10+3 diploma with Mathematics.
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (UPSEE/ NATA/ JEE Mains)
Apeejay School of Architecture and Planning Admissions
Admission to B.Arch. is based on the entrance test UPSEE and NATA. The candidates must have secured a valid rank in any aptitude test (UPSEE/ JEE MAINS/ NATA). The students can apply to architectural courses through online mode by visiting the official website.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website, and make an application fee (INR 1000) through online payment methods.
- After the application fee payment, the students can fill the application form.
- The students are advised to go through the program brochure before filling the form.
- Fill in all the entries. If not applicable, mention NA.
- Upload the relevant documents and submit the form.
Apeejay School of Architecture and Planning Facilities
AIT-SAP provides excellent facilities. These are:
- Library: It has a wide collection of national and international books, journals, e-journals predominantly related to architectural and allied fields. The library is spread over 215 SQ.M. and has around 20,000 books.
- Hostels: It provides spacious hostels for both girls and boys. The hostels have excellent facilities such as mineral water, Wi-Fi, health-care, a secure environment, etc.
- Architectural studios/ tutorial rooms: There are sufficient drawing boards, lockers, display boards. The tutorial halls have facilities for audiovisual presentation and an LCD projector.
- Computer labs: The computer labs are equipped with the latest architectural and other related software like Rhino 3D, AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3Dmax, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Page Maker, MS Office, etc. 50MBPS Internet Speed, Wi-Fi enabled campus.
- Seminar hall: It has a fully air-conditioned seminar hall for various presentations, cultural and social functions, etc.
Apeejay Institute of Technology School of Architecture and Planning Faculty
The faculty members have profound subject knowledge and experience. The director of Apeejay Institute has done M.Arch. from USA college. He has gained 30 years of experience. The number of professors, associate professor, and an assistant professor is as follow:
- Associate professor-10
- Assistant professor- 20
Apeejay School of Architecture and Planning FAQs
Ques. How can we contact the Apeejay Institute of Technology School of Architecture and Planning?
Ans. Campus address is:
Apeejay Institute of Technology - School of Architecture & Planning
1, Institutional Area, Knowledge Park-I,
Surajpur Kasna Road
Greater NOIDA, (UP)
Ph: (0120) 2322025/ 26/ 27
Ques. Why should students prefer the Apeejay Institute of Technology School of Architecture and Planning?
Ans. The students should consider AIT SAP for the following reasons:
- 50 years of excellence
- Over 40,000 students and 2200 teachers
- More than 85 courses
- 60000 alumni network
- 24 institutes across the country
- Excellent placement record
Ques. How can students get scholarships at Apeejay Institute of Technology School of Architecture and Planning?
Ans. To get the scholarship, the students should fulfill the eligibility criteria set by Apeejay Institute. They should maintain a minimum of 75% class/ assignment/ practical work attendance. The eligible candidates can fill the scholarship form through online mode.
Ques. What is the academic performance of Apeejay Institute of Technology School of Architecture and Planning?
Ans. The Apeejay Institute has ranked 1st as per the AKTU list. 35 students of Apeejay ranked in 100 students among all architectural colleges of AKTU.
Ques. What is an e-learning initiative taken by Apeejay Institute of Technology School of Architecture and Planning?
Ans. The Apeejay Institute has started online classes through Google classroom during the lockdown period. The students are also invited to subscribe to the Youtube channel to get the lecture updates.
Ques. What is the B.Arch intake at Apeejay Institute of Technology School of Architecture and Planning?
Ans. The intake capacity of AIT SAP is 120.
Ques. What all mandatory documents are required for admission at Apeejay Institute of Technology School of Architecture and Planning?
Ans. Documents required are:
- High school Certificate
- Qualifying Examination Mark-sheets Of 10+2/ 10+3 Diploma In Architecture
- Result Sheets Of Aptitude Test
- Migration Certificate/ Tc
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Recent Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression On A Single A4 Size Paper
- Proof Of Payment(Snapshot Of Payment)
Ques. How are placements of Apeejay Institute of Technology School of Architecture and Planning?
Ans. AIT-SAP provides placement assistance to its students and has an excellent placement record. The placement cell regularly conducts training sessions. The training improves soft skills, interview facing skills, behavioral skills. The AIT-SAP Institute has a strong alumni record. The number of students placed is increasing each year. The top hiring companies at AIT-SAP are American Electric power, RSP, the central bank of India, Archer, HKS, etc