Applied Research International, Delhi is an institute that provides training for candidates aspiring to become navy cadets. It provides both pre-sea and post sea courses commonly known as B.Sc. in Nautical Science. ARI Delhi also provides professional development courses. The duration for each course is different.
- Once the candidates have completed B.Sc. in Nautical Science and trained for a year with any company, they can apply for the post-sea and professional development courses.
- The registration form for each course is available online. Registration forms are different for pre- and post-sea level courses.
- The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for B.Sc. is 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English as compulsory subject with more than 60% marks in PCM and 50% marks in English.
- For selection, candidates will also have to appear and clear first rounds of entrance test and interviews done by ARI on behalf of various companies.
- They will also have to clear entrance test and interview rounds taken by various shipping companies and get placed into at least 1 company.
- Candidates will also have to clear DG medical examination and clear All India Common Entrance test (IMU CET) conducted by Indian Maritime University, Chennai.
- For UG courses, 15% of the total seats are reserved for SC, 7.5% for ST candidates, 27% seats for OBC. Apart from this, SC/ST candidates get a relaxation of 5% aggregate marks required for eligibility.
Highlights of Applied Research International, Delhi Admission
|Name of the University||Applied Research International, Delhi|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance followed by interview|
|Name of The Entrance||IMU CET, other entrance tests conducted by ARI|