MALIK SANDAL INSTITUTE OF ARTS AND ARCHITECTURE BIJAPUR –MSIAA aims to facilitate “Excellent Teaching/ Learning process and performing high-Quality Research” in pursuit of our vision, providing high-quality education to the students and research scholars as to produce architects & scholars with design acumen, who will lead their chosen careers. We cultivate a balanced portfolio of research, maintaining world-class research repute so as to attract the best staff that will, in turn, enhance our international standing.
Facts and Figures of MSIAA -
Socio Economic Cultural Association
Institute affiliated to
Vishweshwaraya Technological University, Karnataka
Total number of Companies visited in 2014
Total Placements in 2014
Highest Salary Package
Total Faculty Members
Sports and cultural events
How to Reach
Nauraspur, Bagalkot Road, Bijapur-586101, Karnataka
Why to Join MSIAA?
- Yuvaratna Award-One of the student and staff member was awarded with “Yuvaratna Award” for the south zone in the “Interpretation Centre for Rain Forest Ecosystem” category in 2011.
- NATA Center- This College is an approved NATA Center by the Council of Architecture since its inception and 100% result oriented in NATA.
- Industrial Visit-The College has Wind Flower resort visit to Kerala to boost the activities and practical work exposure of the students and give them live experience while learning process.
- Variety of Learning- This institute is not only focusing on one part of the studies but also providing a variety of learning as it has Engineering College, Polytechnic College and Medical College apart from the Architecture College on the same platform of education.
- Extra Activities- For the development of the students the institute has worked on case study of “Synopsis of Zuri Resort” and “Indian Institute of Management Bangalore” and also organized an Inter College Convention named as “REVIVALISM” in 2013.