Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College is the first agriculture-related college established at Vellore. The college offers 2 B.Sc. programs and Diploma courses in the field of agriculture. Admission to these programs is based on marks obtained by the candidate in the previous qualifying examination. The minimum eligibility for admission is 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 in the Science stream. The total fee for the program is INR 1.6 Lacs.
Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1999 | Self-Financed|
|Affiliated to||Tamil Nadu Agriculture University (TNAU)|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports|
Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College Courses
Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College offers both undergraduate as well as Diploma courses in several specializations. Admissions to these courses are provided solely based on merit. The details of the courses are as mentioned below:
|B.Sc.||Eligibility: Candidates must have passed their 12th under the Board of Higher Secondary in relevant subject with a minimum of 55%
Duration: 4 years
Selection criteria: based on online counseling
Specializations: Agriculture, Horticulture
|Diploma||Eligibility: Candidates must have passed their qualifying exams in a relevant subject.
Duration: 2 years /
Selection criteria: based on online counseling
Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College Course Fees
|Admission fee||INR 20,000/-|
|Tuition fee||INR 40,000/-|
|The tuition fee for Management Quota candidates||INR 70,000/-|
Read More: Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College Fees
Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College Admissions
Admissions to Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College is based on the merit candidates get in their qualifying exams in the 12th standard.
Admissions are done by the standards set by the Tamil Nadu Agriculture University, Coimbatore.
How to apply? (h4)
- Candidates must visit the college website and apply online.
- Candidates must then add their academic and personal details and pay the admission fees
- The selected candidates will be called for online counseling
- After the online counseling, candidates selected will be notified by a list published on the website
- The candidates must pay the admission fees online before submitting documents to the college (Admission fee is non-refundable)
Required Documents (h4)
- 10th mark sheets & certificates (when applicable)
- 12th mark sheets & certificates
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of freedom fighters’ children (if applicable)
- Sportsperson certificate (if applicable)
- Differently-abled declaration form (if applicable)
- Joint declaration form for special reservations
- Physical Fitness certificates (For IFS candidates)
- Certificates for sponsorships (if applicable)
- Attested copy of Passport with Visa details of the sponsor (For NRI)
- Proof for NRI to be obtained from Indian Embassy of the respective country (For NRI)
Read More: Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College Reviews
Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College Facilities
Labs: The students have access to Audio-Visual Lab, Biotechnology Lab, Computer lab, Crop Physiology lab, Agriculture Entomology lab, Food Science lab, Plant Breeding and Genetics lab, Plant Pathology lab, Seed Tech lab, Soil Science lab, Modernized Farms, and more.
Library: The students also have access to the college library that offers around 12,715 volumes of books in 2400. Sq. ft.
Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College FAQs
Ques. Does the college offer hostel services?
Ans. They offer hostel facilities to boys and girls with all the amenities required by the students. The hostel has 24.7 WIFI services, well-spaced rooms, and more.
Ques. Are there transport facilities provided by the college?
Ans. Students are provided transport facilities on buses by the college. They are also taken to the farms by the college.
Ques. Does Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College have an alumni association?
Ans. The college has an excellent alumni association, with many meets being organized. The alumni can be informed about any program by tuning into the Facebook page set for them.
Ques. Where can we find the exam schedule for the current students?
Ans. Most information on the college is available on the college website. The exam schedules, admission schedule, and more are posted on the official college website where students can access them.
Ques. How do we contact the college?
Ans. Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College can be contacted by post, phone, or email. For post, candidates can send the letter to the address:
ADHIPARASAKTHI AGRICULTURAL COLLEGE
- B. Nagar, Kalavai 632 506
Vellore District, Tamil Nadu, India
Or they can call into Ph. No: 7094791773
Or they can also email to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org