based on 4 students ratings
Claim This College
The requirement for the programme include graduation degree in medicine or BDS. Online admission form should be filled and submitted attached with necessary documents. On the basis of scores obtained in the entrance exam admission will be granted.
The placement and job opportunities in this field are enormous. The jobs are available in both government and private with high salary packages. The college provides on-campus recruitment facilities. The college also provides placement training for the screening process.
Eligibility: 10+2 from a recognized board with a combination of PCB with minimum specified marks. A valid score in NEET. Admission form is available online. Fill and submit the form with required documents. Admission will be granted on the basis of scores obtained qualifying exam like NEET.
The college provides on-campus recruitment facilities. Many companies visit the campus. The college also prepared the students for screening process through placement training and also provides skill development program.
The admission to the BDS course at Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial (ACPM) Dental College in Dhule, Maharashtra you need to appear in NEET (UG) or the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) conducted every year by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET 2020 will be held on 3rd May 2020. The total number of BDS seats in ACPM is 85% reserved for state Quota and the remaining 15% for Institutional Quota for NRIs. If you want to get admission to the BDS course in ACPM, then you must appear in NEET (UG) and after qualifying, apply to the college with your scorecard.
Since it is a BDS college, there is no option of placement; though, there is ample growth opportunity as a dentist. For five years you spend in the college (4 academics + 1 internship) you will be eligible for some of the lucrative appointments in the medical industry. Need not to mention that you also have the option of starting up your own clinic at any place of your choice. College has a good number of influx of patients, which gives you a good exposure.
Maharashtra state medical entrance test (MH-CET). Score 164/200As per councelling rounds got this college.
As it is dental college. So no campus interview. We have to start our own setup after successful completion of course and internship.
Thanks for your valuable feedback. Our team will look into it.
How Collegedunia helps you in
Check Detailed Fees
Shortlist and Apply
What People Say
I was anxious about my exam preparation. Collegedunia helped me to ace it.
Because of collegedunia, all my questions regarding JEE Mains were answered.
No need to remember deadlines as I get timely updates now.
Practice Paper section helped me in preparing without coaching.
Collegedunia is a one-stop solution to all your education related queries.
In depth CAT exam analysis available for free
After subscribing to Collegedunia, I get important alerts about exams on time.
Authentic student reviews helped me compare colleges easily.
For more info you can simply log on to collegedunia.com