Maharashtra University of Health Sciences is a higher education institution in Nashik, Maharashtra. The University was established on June 3rd,1998 by the state Govt. of Maharashtra. The University offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD and Diploma courses to the candidates in all the branches of health sciences. Admission to certain courses will be on the basis of Entrance Exams – MBBS (NEET ) and MD-MS (NEET-PG). Candidates applying for PhD courses have to sit for MUHS-PET Entrance exam.
Know More About MUHS Application Process
How to Reach
19 Km from Nashik Railway Station to MUHS
MUHS Courses and Admission
Postgraduate Diploma Courses
MUHS Undergraduate Admission
The University offers MBBS, BPMT, B.Sc., BPO, BASLP, B.P.Th, BOTH, BAMS, BHMS and BUMS at the Undergraduate level. Admission to these UG programs will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology stream) with English as a compulsory subject. Selection to the MBBS program will be on the basis of marks acquired by the candidate in NEET UG entrance exam.
MUHS MBA / MPH / M.Sc. Admission
MUHS offers M.Sc. , MBA and Master of Public Health course at the Postgraduate level. Applying candidate must have passed MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS / B.P.Th /BPMT / BOTh / BASLP / PBBS Nursing or B.Sc degree from a recognized University/Institute. Admission is based on the CET (Common Entrance Test) conducted by the University.
MUHS Postgraduate Admission
The University offers MD / Unani / MS / MDS degree at the PG level. Candidates applying for these courses must hold a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/University. Selection to the PG programs will be on the basis of marks secured in NEET PG Exam.
MUHS Postgraduate-Diploma Admission
The University offers PG Diploma in various disciplines. Candidates applying for Diploma in MD must hold a MBBS degree from a recognized University/Institute whereas those applying for Diploma in BDS must hold a BDS degree. A PG Degree in Ayurveda is mandatory for those who wish to apply for Diploma in Ayurveda. Selection will be on the basis of marks secured in NEET PG.
Check Courses and Fees Structure
Scholarships are offered to those candidates who come from low-economic backgrounds.
- The University offers Scholarship to candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC quota if they secure 75% in their Higher Secondary Examination.
- Students who hail from Economically low backgrounds are eligible for a scholarship.
- Scholarship is provided to candidates who are Physically challenged.
- University sponsors a scholarship under the Sports quota.
- Laboratory : All laboratories have well equipped apparatus and lab assistants who help students conduct their experiments.
- Gymnasium : The University has a gym that is equipped with all the necessary equipment’s for the students.
- Cafeteria : The cafeteria serves hygienic food and is maintained by a separate mess staff.
- Digital Library : The Library is a web based electronic storage that enables accessing information from a remote location. MUHS has developed a Digital Library Network for dissemination of health science information. The Digital Library at MUHS will be the nerve center of Health Science Library & Information Network.