B. N. N. College, Bhiwandi was established in the year 1966 with the efforts of Padmashree Pandurang Dharmaji Jadhav, who was the founder president of Padmashri Annasaheb Jadhav Bharatiya Samaj Unnati Mandal, Bhiwandi, and his other friends. The courses offered by the college are affiliated with University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
B. N. N. College offers education in three-year full-time undergraduate courses in Arts (B.A.), Commerce (B.Com.), Science (B.Sc.) and Self-Financed course (BMS, BBI, BMM, BFM programs). It also offers Post Graduate Programs in Arts (M.A.), Science (M.Sc.), and Commerce in multiple specializations. In addition to this, B. N. N. College also offers vocational courses in several streams. The application for admission to the courses has to be filled online through the official website of the University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
- Admission to Bachelor’s and Master’s course is based on merit in 10+2 and graduate examination respectively.
- Applicants to B.A., B.Sc., BMS, BBI, BMM, BFM and B.Com. programs will have to clear HSC examination with 45% marks in aggregate to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates applying for M.A., M.Sc. or M.Com courses must hold Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Arts, Science or Commerce, respectively.
- To register for the courses, candidates may visit the website to apply online or visit the campus to apply directly.
- College offers reservation for SC/ST and OBC candidates as well as for non-creamy layer candidates.
Read more: B. N. N. College Courses and Fees Structure
Admission Highlights Table 2021
|Name of the Institute||B.N.N. College, Thane|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit Based|
|Counselling||Yes/ College level|