Rajarajeshwari Medical College and Hospital (RRMCH) aims to create service minded, scientific tempered individuals of excellent stature to serve humanity. The college offers UG course, Pg course, Diplomas, Ph.D. with multiple specializations under every course. It also provides Lateral Entry for direct admission in the second year for the B.Sc program. Admission to these courses is merit and entrance based. Applicants seeking admission to the institute may apply online as well as offline. The institute is well equipped with all the facilities with the motive of providing premier experience and learning to their students.
|Institute type | Established||Private | 2005|
|Affiliation||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Accreditation||NAAC - ‘A’ Grade|
|Courses offered||U.G, P.G, Diploma and Ph.D. courses|
|Eligibility criteria||Merit and entrance based|
|Application mode||Online and offline|
|Name of Entrance exam||NEET (UG,PG,SS),UGC-NET|
RRMCH Bangalore Courses
Rajarajeshwari Medical College and Hospital runs a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses. Below given is a tabular representation of the same.
|MBBS||-||Candidates must have 50% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as main subjects of study.||5 years 6 months|
|B.Sc||Anaesthesia Technology||Candidates must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the compulsory subjects of study from a recognized board.||3 years|
|Cardiac Care Technology|
|Renal Dialysis Technology|
|Renal Dialysis Technology|
|Respiratory Care Technology|
|B.Sc (lateral entry)||-||50% marks in Diploma in Medicine from a recognized university.||2 years|
|MD||Anesthesia||50% marks in MBBS program from a recognized institute||Anesthesia|
|MS||ENT||50% marks in MBBS program from a recognized institute||3 years|
|D.M||Cardiology||50% marks in M.D./ M.S. from a university recognized by MCI||3 years|
|M.CH||Urology||50% marks in M.D./ M.S. from a university recognized by MCI||3 years|
|Diploma||Medical Laboratory Technology||50% marks in 10+2 in Science Stream from a recognized board.||2 years|
|Operation Theatre Technology|
|Medical X-Ray Technology|
|Ph.D.||Physiology||Master's degree with 55% marks from a recognized university||4 years|
RRMCH Bangalore Admission
The admission process at Rajarajeshwari Medical College and Hospital is done through both online as well as offline mode. Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their application form. The application form can be filled online by following the below - listed steps:
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on Courses Button under the menu tab
- Select the course name
- Click on “Admission 2020-2021”
- Candidates will be directed to a new page
- Fill in all the required details
- Click on “Submit”.
The application form can be filled offline by following the below - listed steps:
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on “Academics Button”
- Click on “Application form 2020-2021”
- Download the application form in pdf format
- Fill in the required details
- Submit the filled form with the required documents to the college office.
RRMCH Bangalore Placement
Rajarajeshwari Medical College and Hospital does not offer placement opportunities to its students. However, students who score merit in their examinations can get good job opportunities on their own due to the excellent reputation of the college and also because it offers courses in the medical field. The college also provides 6 months to a year of internships to its students which are mandatory to be completed for job opportunities further.
Know more RRMCH Bangalore Placement
RRMCH Bangalore Scholarship
Fellowships are offered to students who have cleared NET JRF. Other than that, there are other scholarship options available for the students belonging to minority categories, and for students with an economically weaker background. For SC/ST peoples there are scholarships. For normal students there are private institutions scholarships.
RRMCH Bangalore Facilities
Following are the facilities offered by the Rajarajeshwari Medical College and Hospital to cater to the needs of the students as well as faculty members:
- Auditorium /Seminar Hall: RRMCH has a huge 5000 seater ACS conventional hall to meet the varied needs of its students to conduct large conferences and seminars. There is also another auditorium that accommodates about 500 people which serves as a venue for regular conferences and workshops.
- Hostel: On-campus accommodation is available to out-station students who wish to reside on the campus. There are 4 spacious hostels for UG and PG students with an accommodation limit of about 2500 students where students can choose to live alone or with other students.
- Smart Classroom: It is a traditional lecture-style teaching classroom that has available technological equipment like a smart podium with a touch panel control system, DVD/VCR Player, projector, and screen.
- Library: The college has central as well as departmental libraries. The central library has a wide collection of more than 22,000 books. Students are provided with other facilities like e-mail, internet, CD-ROM browsing & photocopying of materials, etc.
RRMCH Bangalore Faculty
Rajarajeshwari Medical College and Hospital have an incredible faculty of 506 teachers who are well qualified and degree holders in their respective fields. They have the knowledge and experience to help students excel in the various fields of study of their choice. Also individual attention on each student can be paid due to the wide number of experienced professionals.
Read more RRMCH Bangalore Faculty
RRMCH Bangalore FAQs
Ques. Are there internship opportunities?
Ans. Yes, there are many internship opportunities and a lot of good hospitals hire from RRMCH. The average internship package for a UG course is INR 15,000 per month.
Ques. What are the entrance exams?
Ans. Admissions are purely on basis of merit and valid scores in entrance exams like NEET UG for MBBS, NEET PG for M.D /M.S, and NEET SS for D.M /M.CH.
Ques. Are there any extracurricular activities like workshops and seminars?
Ans. RRMCH organizes regular sessions of guest lectures, student workshops, and seminars. There are frequent cultural, arts, and literary events as the college aims at all-round development of its students. The extraordinary facilities at the ACS Conventional Hall provide students with a large stage to build their interactive, organizational, and cultural strengths through events, shows, and other workshops.
Ques. How do students reach college if they plan to live off-campus?
Ans. The college has its own fleet of 20 buses that run around the city to provide to and fro journey to students as well as faculty members staying off-campus. The routes of these buses are planned vividly so as to cover the maximum locations and meet the schedules of students. Metro station is also just a few minutes away from the college.
Ques. Is there an anti-ragging cell in the college?
Ans. Yes indeed, the Anti-ragging committee is formed with the inclusion of freshers as well as senior students in it. The committee is headed by - Chairperson of the committee and represented by the Sub Inspector (Thalaghattapura Police Station)
Ques. What documents are to be submitted at the time of admission?
Ans. Details regarding documents to be submitted at the time of admission are as follows :
- SSLC Marks card
- PUC Marks card
- PUC Provisional pass certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Character / conduct certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Nativity certificate (for candidates other than Karnataka)
- Migration certificate (for candidates other than Karnataka)
- Candidates outside Karnataka State must produce eligibility certificate from RGHUS.