Sri Devaraj Urs College of Nursing is a prestigious nursing college established in the year 1998 to provide standard education & training to the students. It is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, approved by the Karnataka Government and recognized by INC, KNC. The college offers GNM Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing, P.B.B.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. Nursing under the guidance of highly-qualified faculties. The campus is calm and quiet with Wi-Fi, well-equipped labs, & other academic facilities.
Sri Devaraj Urs College of Nursing Highlights
|Established in | Type||1998 | Private|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Diploma|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based|
|Facility||Hostel, Canteen, Library, Gym, Labs, Bank|
Sri Devaraj Urs College of Nursing Courses
The college offers GNM Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing, P.B.B.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. Nursing. Here are the brief details:
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||
Sri Devaraj Urs College of Nursing Admission
Admissions to B.Sc. Nursing & M.Sc. Nursing are done through Management quota and Government Quota. Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing admission is done through Management quota.
For Management seats, admissions are made on a First Come First Serve basis. Government seat allocation is done through RGUHS counseling. After counseling, candidates can take admission to the college with University Provisional allotment letter.
How to Apply?
- Obtain the application form from the college
- Fill it up carefully
- Attach the required documents
- Submit the same to the college
Sri Devaraj Urs College of Nursing Facilities
- Library: An advanced digital learning centre is available inside the campus. It aims at flourishing the students academically.
- Canteen: A food court is present inside the college campus offering veg and non-veg refreshments. General stores & bakery are also available within the campus.
- Bank: There is a Kotak Mahindra Bank with an ATM facility within the campus. This helps in the easy transaction of the staff and students.
- Gym: A spacious ground is available for outdoor sports. There are adequate facilities for indoor games. A fully equipped gymnasium is also present separately for male and female students.
- Other Facilities:
- Clinical Facility
- Seminar Hall
Sri Devaraj Urs College of Nursing FAQs
Ques. Does Sri Devaraj Urs College of Nursing provide accommodation?
Ans. Yes, hostel facilities are available exclusively for girls. There are spacious and well-ventilated rooms. CCTV surveillance is there 24X7 to ensure adequate security for all inmates.
Ques. How is the faculty of Sri Devaraj Urs College of Nursing?
Ans. There is an extremely talented team of faculties for quality nursing education. All of them highly qualified with good teaching experiences. They are helpful and supportive to lead the nursing students towards a bright career.
Read more: Sri Devaraj Urs College of Nursing Faculty
Ques. What is the fee structure of Sri Devaraj Urs College of Nursing?
Ans. The total fees for the various courses are mentioned below:
- GNM Nursing: INR 3,07,000
- B.Sc. Nursing: INR 5,84,000
- P.B.B.Sc. Nursing: INR 3,97,000
- M.Sc. Nursing: INR 4,80,000
Ques. How are the labs of Sri Devaraj Urs College of Nursing?
Ans. There are 5 labs namely Community health nursing, Fundamentals of Nursing, OBG and Pediatric nursing, Nutrition, and computer lab. Apart from there are also skill lab, biochemistry, microbiology, and pathology labs, anatomy and physiology labs. All of the labs are well-equipped for great practical learning.
Ques. Can I apply online for admission at Sri Devaraj Urs College of Nursing?
Ans. Yes, you can visit the official site of the college and click on the 'Apply now' option on the menu bar. Register and Fill up the form online