Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy was established in 1995. The college offers different levels of courses in physiotherapy that are bachelor, master. It is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of health and sciences Bangalore and approved by the Indian Association of physiotherapists. College accepts the score of PG CET /K CET entrance exam for various courses. Selection however is based upon one's merit.
Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy Highlights
|Approved by||Indian association of physiotherapist|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of health and sciences|
|Courses offered||Bachelor of physiotherapy and Master of physiotherapy|
|Admission criteria||Merit/Entrance based|
|Facilities||Library, Hostel, Foodcourt, Gym, finishing school, student counseling, sports, laboratories|
|Application mode||Offline and online|
|Top recruiters||Fortis, HAlL, Apollo Hospitals, Manipal Hospital, Sparsh Hospital, Narayana Health, Columbia Asia Hospitals, Sagar Hospitals|
|Campus Area||11 acres|
Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy Courses Offered
|Bachelor Of Physiotherapy||Eligibility: Candidates must have completed 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate, in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in English as the medium of study.
Duration:4 and ½ years
|Master in Physiotherapy||Eligibility: A pass in Bachelor of Physiotherapy of a minimum of 3 and half years duration/ 4 years from RGUHS or any other university in India or abroad with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and should have completed 6 months of compulsory rotating internship in a recognized hospital.
Duration: 2 years
Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy Admissions
Admissions at Krupanidhi college of physiotherapy is based on Merit-based however marks of various entrance exam like KCET i.e. Karnataka Central Entrance Test and PGCET Post Graduate Common Entrance test is also valid during the admission process which is then reviewed diligently by the review board. The admission procedure is available both online and offline.
How to apply?
- Firstly the student fills in the application form available on the official website.
- Upload all the required documents
- After which they will be guided towards the payment gateway for application. Once this fee is paid a reference number for all future transactions will be provided to you
- An application fee is 1000 rs for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate courses
- For the diploma course, it is 500 rs
- Download the application from the original website
- Fill up the required details
- Attached the required documents
- Make DD for the application fee in the favour of the respective department.
- Courier the forms, required document, and the DD to the college
- Or submit the same in person to the admissions office at the college or our regional centers.
- Once the application fee is paid you will reference the number for any further transactions.
Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy Placements
A student placement cell (SPC) arranges Pre-placement talks, compiling Cvs for prospective employers, soft skill training, interviews, group discussions, counseling. Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy conducting campus interview in association with the following organizations :
- IT industries,
- Fitness center
- Orthopedic hospitals
- Neuro specialty hospitals
- Cardiac specialty hospitals
- Sports centers
- Private clinics
Some of the top recruiters at the college are Fortis, HAlL, Apollo Hospitals, Manipal Hospital, Sparsh Hospital, Narayana Health, Columbia Asia Hospitals, Sagar Hospitals, etc.
Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy Scholarships
Krupanidhi college for physiotherapy offers scholarships based on Merit and Sports. One can apply for the scholarship online through the college's main website. Based on the Credibility of students the college offers scholarships.
Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy Facilities
The institute’s area is massive 11 acres with WiFi access inside the campus to all students.
- Library: All the departments have their dedicated libraries with large and extensive collections of books, journals, etc. The library also has digital sections dedicated to all reputed journals, periodicals, etc published online.
- Hostel: KCP offers separate hostel facilities for boys and girls. With well-furnished furniture, housekeeping facilities available, and security assigned for the comfort of the students
- Food Court: A well-stocked cafeteria that has numerous choices of cuisines. It also has Campus Cafe coffee day and various choices for food.
- Gym: Well equipped Gym for the Health and well being of the students
- Finishing school provides structured and practical knowledge, for the increased readiness and productivity for the graduates.
- Student counseling: For the Mental well being of the student. Thus provides different sessions for considering the issues that a student faces as well as it provides career counseling too.
- Sports: College takes an active part in extracurricular activities, like volleyball, basketball, and badminton to football, etc.
- Laboratories: College has dedicated laboratories for various disciplines that are well-equipped labs with high-tech facilities providing the student with all the practical knowledge.
Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy Faculty
According to the official website data:
Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy FAQs
Ques. What is the location of the city campus?
Ans. 12/1, Chikka Bellandur, Sarjapur Road, Varthur Hobli, Carmelaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560035.
Ques. What are the contact details of the city campus?
Ans. +91 80 25535751 / 25506045 / 25506046
+91 7022049950 / 7022049951
Ques.What is the admission office details?
Email. id firstname.lastname@example.org
Ques. Krupanidhi physiotherapy also offers?
Ans. Physiotheraphy services for all the people having any pain and disabilities whether trauma, injury, degenerative, stiffness, sports injury, etc.
Ques. Does it offers practical education?
Ans. Yest the institution provides one's with clinical training at a full-fledged specialty hospital, Sparsh hospital, etc.
Ques. What is the community-based rehabilitation service offered by the college?
Ans. Community based rehabilitation (CBR) guidelines provide practical suggestions to program managers on how to develop or strengthen community-based programs to be inclusive of people with disabilities and their families.