St.Agnes College Mangaluru, established in 1921, is a Catholic Minority Institution for women in South India for the Higher education. College provides women with Higher education in various fields like Hindi, Computer Science Journalism, Economics, etc. Apart from typical subjects, the college also gives classes in Regional languages like Kannada, Malayalam, etc along with undergraduate and postgraduate in various Domains.
Students can take admission in the college by presenting II PUC original mark sheet and going through interviews conducted by the college.
St.Agnes College Mangaluru Highlights
|Courses Offered||UG and PG|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Popular courses||B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, BA, BSW, BBA|
St. Agnes College Mangaluru Courses
The College offers nearly 25 courses in the fields of Arts, Science, Commerce & Banking, Management, IT, Vocational, Paramedical, etc. There are 7 UG courses namely BSc, BA, B.Com, BCA, BBM, BBA & B.S.W, and 3 PG courses namely MA, M.Com & MSC.
The same has been shown below in tabulated form along with their eligibility :
|B.A||3 years||Hindi, English, French, Journalism, Kannada, Malayalam, History, Economics,|
|B.Sc||3 years||Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, Psychology, Big Data Analytics, Statistics, Zoology,|
|B.Com||3 years||Commerce, BPS, ACCA|
|M.Sc||2 years||Psychology, Big Data Analytics, Statistics|
|M.Com||2 years||Commerce, BPS, ACCA|
St. Agnes College Mangaluru Admissions
Candidates have to go through an interview which is conducted in the college only. Certain documents have to be submitted for eligibility for the interview process.
The application process for both UG and PG courses will be done through the interview process. Applicants need to follow a sequence of steps to apply for the desired course. These steps are mentioned as follows:
- Visit the official website of the college or click here.
- Select course type (UG or PG) for which you wish to apply.
- Click on the “New Registration” link and provide the necessary details.
- Now login using the credentials.
- Enter the personal, academic and category details in the form.
- Upload required documents such as passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the completed application form.
- At last, take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
- Further, you will get a call from college for an interview.
Read More St. Agnes College Mangaluru Admissions
St. Agnes College Mangaluru Facilities
St Agnes College Mangaluru campus offers modern facilities to students to cater to their needs. Following is a brief about the same:
- Library: There is a rich collection of more than 8000 books, 40 journals/ periodicals, projects, magazines, etc.
- Hostels: The hostel can accommodate 250 students with world-class facilities. They have access to a gym, swimming pool, routine health check-up, and emergencies. A guest house and staff quarters are also located on the campus.
- Classrooms: The campus has 23 modern and well-equipped classrooms with audio and visual aids. Students can also get hands-on training in workshops.
St. Agnes College Mangaluru FAQs
Ques. Is there any entrance exam for admission to St Agnes Mangaluru?
Ans. No, there is no such entrance examination. Students are admitted to college on the basis of past institution performance and the interview conducted by the college.
Ques. Does St Agnes College Mangaluru also provide scholarships to students?
Ans. Yes, the college does provide scholarships to students according to merit.
Ques How are the faculties in St Agnes College Mangaluru?
Ans. Faculties of the college are well versed with all the skills required and the interaction with the students is also great.
Ques. Is St. Agnes College a Private College?
Ans. Yes, it is an autonomous college, which means it doesn’t come under government control.
Ques Does St Agnes College Mangaluru provide hostel facilities to its students?
Ans. Yes, students are provided with hostel facilities with proper mess facilities and rooms are good too.