Fakir Mohan University, VyasaVihar, was established on 3rd July 1999 under section 32 of the Odisha Universities Act, 1989. Fakir Mohan DDCE offers selected UG and PG courses including BA, BCA, MA,M.Com, and PGDCA in various disciplines. Admission to all the programs is based on merits obtained by the candidates in the previous qualifying examination. To apply for admission at the institute, the candidate must visit the campus and submit all the required documents and application form along with the application fee of INR 600.
Read More: FM University DDCE Review
FM University DDCE Highlights 2021
|Established | Institute Type||1999 | Public|
|Approved by||DEB-UGC- AICTE|
|Affiliated to||Fakir Mohan University|
|Set by||Government of India|
|Courses Offered||14 Courses|
|Popular Courses||BCA, B.Com., MA & PGDCA|
|Facilities Available||Library, Study Materials & Counseling Sessions|
FM University DDCE Courses
Fakir Mohan University DDCE offers various specializations in BA, BCA, MA,M.Com, and PGDCA. Tabulated below are the details of the courses:
|BCA||The candidate must have passed class 12th with Mathematics as a distinct subject. The candidates who have not studied Maths in class 12th must have to opt for MTE-03 subject in their first semester||INR 30,000|
|BLIS||Any Graduate or its equivalent||INR 10,000|
|B.A.(Education Hons.)||The candidate must have passed class 12th OR 3 years Diploma from Odisha State Technical Education Council||INR 15,000|
|B.Com(Hons.)||The candidate must have passed class 12th with Mathematics or commerce OR 3 years Diploma from Odisha State Technical Education Council||INR 15,000|
|MLIS||The candidate must have a BLIS degree or its equivalent from any recognized University.||INR 15,000|
|M.A (Odia)||The candidate must be a graduate with Odia as a subject from any recognized University||INR 14,000|
|M.A (English)||The candidate must be a graduate with English as a subject from any recognized University||INR 14,000|
|M.A (History)||The candidate must be a graduate with History as a subject from any recognized University||INR 14,000|
|M.A (Sociology)||The candidate must be a graduate with Sociology as a subject from any recognized University||INR 14,000|
|M.A (Political Science)||The candidate must be a graduate with Political Science as a subject from any recognized University||INR 14,000|
|M.A (Economics)||The candidate must be a graduate with Economics/ Mathematics / Statistics as a subject from any recognized University||INR 14,000|
|M.A (Education)||The candidate must be a graduate with Education as a subject/ B.Ed as a subject from any recognized University||INR 14,000|
|M.Com||The candidate must have a B.Com/ BBA/ MBA/ Chartered Accountants/ Company Secretaries / CostAccountants degree from any recognized University||INR 16,000|
|PGDCA||The candidate must have passed class 12th with Mathematics as a distinct subject.
The candidates who have not studied Maths in class 12th will have to pass a Foundation Course in Mathematics(CS-60) while pursuing a PGDCA course
Read More: FM University DDCE Fees
FM University DDCE Admission
Admission at Fakir Mohan University DDCE for all UG and PG courses is done on a first come first serve basis.
How to Apply?
As per the fm university ddce admission guidelines, the interested candidates have to follow the following steps to apply for admission:
- Download the application form from the University's official website www.fmuddce.org or www.fmuniversity.nic.in.
- Fill in the necessary details like education qualifications, address, accurate percentage, and personal details.
- The applicants have to pay the application fee of INR 600 through online or Demand Draft in the favor of “F.M. University DDCE Fund”, payable at Balasore. (For UCO Bank, payable at Nuapadhi)
- The applicants need to submit the self-attested photocopy of all required documents and payment receipt/ Demand Draft with the filled application form in the Office of the Director, DDCE, F. M. University by hand or by post during office hours except Sundays and other holidays.
- In case of any discrepancy/Incomplete Form, the University holds the right to reject the form.
Read More: FM University distance admission 2020
FM University DDCE Result
Fakir University declares its result for odd semesters in June or July, for an even semester and annual exam(BLIS & DAFE) in December. The Fakir Mohan University, Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education result is uploaded on the website of the university in the pdf file format. Students can download their result by following the given steps mentioned below:
- Visit the University official website
- Click on “News & Notices” option in the menu on the home page
- Click on result link and enter your enrolment number provided by the university
- Download and save your result
FM University DDCE Facilities
The facilities provided by DDCE FMU to its students are as follows:
- Audio-Visual Materials: The study package contains audio and video materials for better clarification and understanding of the course material. The study materials are also available in the approved Study Centres and at the Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education of the University.
- Counseling Sessions/Personal Contact Programmes: Face-to-face counseling sessions are conducted by the university for the overall development of the students.
- Library Facility: All the study materials are available at the DDCE library provided by FM University DDCE.
FM University Faculty
The Faculty for the DDCE department is like a team that strives to provide the best education to the students and achieve the mission of the University. There are 5 highly qualified course Coordinators with Dual Master degrees, 2 office, and administrative staff, and 2 supporting staff.
Check: FM University DDE Faculty
FM University DDCE FAQs
Ques. Which are the exam centers for Fakir Mohan University distance education?
Ans. There is only one exam center currently available for distance education. The details are given below:
|Name of Center||Address|
|DDCE, Fakir Mohan University (HeadQuarter)||Vyasa Vihar, Januganj, Balasore-756019, Odisha|
Ques. Who to contact for any inquiries or grievances at Fakir Mohan University DDCE?
Ans. For any inquiries, complaints, or grievances related to the DDCE of the University. The candidate can address the following to the given below authority:
Directorate Of Distance & Continuing Education (DDCE)
Fakir Mohan University, Vyasa Vihar (Old Campus)
Contact Phone No: 06782-241840
Ques. What is the teaching methodology followed by the University to a student enrolled in a distance education program?
Ans. The teaching methodology followed by the University to a student enrolled in distance education programs is different from conventional methods. The new teaching methodology includes the following:
- Audio-Visual Materials
- Counseling Sessions/Personal Contact Programmes
- Practical/Project Work
Ques. Which documents are to be attached with the application before submitting to Fakir Mohan DDCE?
Ans. The documents to be attached by candidates with the application before submitting to Fakir Mohan DDCE are as follows:
- Self-attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets of all the examinations starting
- from matriculation to the qualifying examination.
- Self-attested copy of Aadhaar card
- Four numbers of photographs (Two passport size and two stamp size.)
- Online Payment Money Receipt / Demand Draft of requisite course fees for concerned
- In case of application sent by post, the envelope containing the application form complete in all respects must be super-scribed with “Application for admission (Name of Courses applying for)”.
Ques. What is the duration of the PGDCA course offered by Fakir Mohan University DDCE?
Ans. The duration of the PGDCA course offered by Fakir Mohan University DDCE is 1 year(2 semesters). A student can pursue the above course for a maximum of 4 Years.
Ques. What are the contact timings for various departments for a course-related query at Fakir Mohan University DDCE?
Ans. If a candidate has a query related to a particular course, he/she can contact the course coordinator directly. The timings for course-related queries are as follows:
- 11 am – 5 pm (all working days)
Ques. Which are the things provided by the university after getting selected for the distance program?
Ans. The candidate will be provided with the following things by the university:
- Enrollment Number
- Identity card
- Study Material
Ques. What is the weightage of the internal and final assessment setup by the Fakir Mohan University DDCE?
Ans. The weightage of internal and final assessment setup by the Fakir Mohan University DDCE is as follows:
- Continuous Evaluation (Assignments) 20%
- Term End Examination (University Examination) 80%
Ques. What is the credit system followed by the Fakir Mohan University DDCE?
Ans. As per DDCE, Ine credit consists of 30 hours of a student, which consists of all leading activities such as reading and comprehending the printed material, listening to the audio, watching the video, attending counseling sessions, and writing assignments.
Ques. Which are the courses offered in the first semester of BCA distance education by Fakir Mohan University?
Ans. The courses offered in the first semester of BCA distance education by Fakir Mohan University are as follows:
- Foundation Course in English for Computing
- Foundation Course in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Computer Fundamentals & PC software
- Mathematical Methods (For Non-Math Students)
- Computer Fundamental Lab