Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women (SRCASW) was established in 1989 and is affiliated to the University of Delhi. It is funded by Govt. of NCT of Delhi, accredited by NAAC with “A” grade and approved by UGC. SRCASW offers 14 courses which provide practical knowledge to the students of their respective field of interest. Besides all the 14 regular courses SRCASW provides other facilities such as short term workshops and lectures in various disciplines. The college offers various opportunities to its students to excel in extra and co-curricular activities as well.
SRCAS Admission 2020 Dates
|Registration Begin for UG Courses||20 Jun, 2020|
|Class XII Marks Updation Last Date||09 Aug, 2020 – 05 Oct, 2020|
|Last Date for UG Registration||31 Aug, 2020|
|DU JAT Exam Date||07 Sep, 2020|
|DU JAT Aanswer Key (Released)||27 Sep, 2020|
|DU JAT First Cutoff List<table>||19 Oct, 2020|
|First UG Admission Cutoff Release Date||10 Oct, 2020|
|Admission Against First UG Cutoff||12 Oct, 2020 – 14 Oct, 2020|
|Fee Payment Deadline (UG First Cutoff)||16 Oct, 2020 (Upto 11:59 p.m.)|
|Second Cutoff Released||17 Oct 2020|
|Third Cutoff Release Date||24 Oct, 2020|
|Fourth Cutoff Release Date||31 Oct, 2020|
|Fifth Cutoff Release Date||07 Nov, 2020|
|Special Cutoff Released||23 Nov, 2020|
|Sixth Cutoff Released||28 Nov, 2020|
|Admission Against Sixth Cutoff||29 Nov – 2 Dec, 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (6th Cutoff Admission)||4 Dec, 2020|
|Seventh Cutoff Released||5 Dec, 2020|
|Admission Against Seventh Cutoff||7 Dec, 2020 – 9 Dec, 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (7th Cutoff Admission)||11 Dec, 2020|
SRCASW Delhi Cutoff 2020: Released
|Courses||Cutoff List 1 (Gen)||Cutoff List 2 (Gen)||Cutoff List 3 (Gen)||Cutoff List 4 (Gen)||Cutoff List 5 (Gen)||Cutoff List 6 (Gen)||Cutoff List 7 (Gen)|
|B.Sc (H) Statistics||93||Closed||92.50||Closed||92||91.50||91.00|
|B.Sc (H) Biochemistry||95||93||90.33||89||88.30||88.00||87.00|
|B.Sc (H) Biomedical Science||93||92||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|B.Sc (H) Computer Science||93||90||Closed||Closed||Closed||88.00||88.00|
|B.Sc (H) Electronics||86||84||Closed||83||Closed||Closed||79.00|
|B.Sc (H) Food Technology||92||90.33||Closed||Closed||Closed||81.50||88.60|
|B.Sc (H) Physics||92||91.50||90||Closed||88.60||89.67||Closed|
|B.Sc (H) Mathematics||92||Closed||Closed||91||Closed||Closed||88.00|
|B. A (H) Psychology||96||95||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|B.Sc (H) Microbiology||92||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|B.Sc (H) Chemistry||92||91.33||Closed||Closed||90||88.00||86.00|
SRCASW Delhi Highlights
|Affiliated to||University of Delhi|
|Accredited by||NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council)|
|NIRF Ranking 2020||67 rank in ‘College’ category|
|Courses offered||B.Sc, BA, BBA, BMS|
|Popular courses||BBA, B.Sc.|
|Admission Criteria||Merit based|
SRCASW Delhi Courses
SRCASW provides 14 courses to the learners in their respective field of interest. All of these courses are of a 3 years undergraduate program consisting of six semesters. Every year college conducts an examination into two semesters.
|B.Sc||Electronics||10+2 with relevant subjects||3 Years|
Read more: SRCASW Courses and Fees
SRCASW Delhi Admission 2020
Selection to any of the courses offered by Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women is made on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply?
- First, go through the official website of DU which is http://du.ac.in/du/
- Now follow the link UG/PG and register there with valid email id and contact no.
- An OTP will be sent through mail or you will get notified by SMS. Now enter the OTP and fill out the application form for further process.
- Now fill the required information and upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature and required documents.
- Now pay application fee through online mode and finally submit the application form, do not forget to take printout of submitted application form for future need.
Read more: SRCASW Admissions 2020
SRCASW Delhi Facilities
The campus of SRCASW is situated in East Delhi. It has a sprawling campus of 9.5 acres surrounded by beautiful lush green gardens and sports grounds.
- Infrastructure: It consists of the amphitheater, a hi-tech auditorium with a seating capacity of about 500 seats, conference room, lecture theatres, well-furnished staff rooms for faculty, several seminar halls, three-floored RFID enabled library and also has hostel facilities for about 110 girls.
- Library: College library provides near about 20000 books, some journals and magazines, many scientific encyclopedia and periodicals which covers approx all the aspects of fundamental science for better understanding of the students.
- Smart Classrooms: For better understanding and interactive classes, the college provides smart classes equipped with projection facilities and interactive monitors. It also provides Wi-Fi facilities to the students.
- Alumni Network: SRCASW has produced large numbers of alumni, all of them are serving the country in various fields in different ways. Our alumni have secured positions with highly paid salaries in various top-ranking companies, organizations in India and abroad as well.
Read more: SRCASW Hostel
SRCASW Delhi Faculty
The faculty members of SRCASW are very much knowledgeable and highly qualified in their respective domain. They don’t only teach the students but make them the best version of themselves.
The faculty does not only focus on studies instead they also focus on quality enhancement and for this they formed a committee named as Internal Quality Assurance Committee ( IQAC). The main task of this IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic in the overall performance of students and of the college as well as to look towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The principal of the college is Dr. Payal Mago who herself is a specialist in Botany.
Read more: SRCASW Faculty
SRCASW Delhi Placements
Shaheed Rajguru College of Delhi University has a well established placement cell that gives an opportunity to the students from each and every course and prepares them to be placed. Every year many students are recruited in various companies like Amazon, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Hindustan Computers Limited, Wipro Technologies, Computer Science Corporation, State bank of India, Muthoot Finance, Reliance Jio, Air India (Cabin crew) ,IMRB International ,Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited and many more highly reputed companies with good packages from the Shaheed Rajguru college.
Read more: SRCASW Placements
SRCASW Delhi FAQs
Ques. Where is SRCASW situated? How can one reach there?
Ans. SRCASW is situated in East Delhi (Location - Vasundhara Enclave, Delhi – 110096). Nearest bus stop is mayur vihar crossing. Since it is situated in the heart of the country it is very accessible to all kinds of transportation facilities.
Ques. Out of all the courses, which course is the most preferred course at SRCASW Delhi?
Ans. B.Sc Mathematics is the most preferred course at SRCASW, Delhi as it has a lot of career options available after that and most students find it interesting rather than basic science courses.
Ques. What is the exam pattern for all the courses at SRCASW?
Ans. At SRCASW the exam pattern is basically held by semester wise, two semesters in each year. At the end of each semester, end term examinations are held by the college. The students are given enough time to prepare and a continuous mode of evaluation is followed throughout the semester.
Ques. How many year programmed courses are there at the college?
Ans. College offers 14 courses which are three year undergraduate programme courses. The courses are however in different streams and expect different attitudes and hard work to each subject.
Ques. What are the basic eligibility criteria for taking admission?
Ans. The basic eligibility criteria for undergraduate courses are as follows:
- An applicant must be a citizen of India ( Applicants who are looking forward to admission under Foreign Students’ category have to apply separately on Foreign Students’ Registry website , https://fsr.du.ac.in).
- Applicants must have passed out Class XII from any Board/University examination in India.
- An applicant should have passed individually in each subject which will be required for calculating merit and eligibility to the particular course in which they are seeking to take admission.