The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE) is a Deemed-to-be-University established in the year 2008 under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. IFHE campus is a 92-acre lush green sylvan campus with a builtup area of over 16 lakh sq. ft. The campus is fully Wi-Fi enabled and equipped with the state-of-the-art facilities like amphitheaters, auditoriums, academic blocks, fully equipped library block, computer center, language lab, hostels and canteen, and faculty accommodation.
IFHE, Faculty of Science & Technology
Faculty of Science & Technology (FST) popularly known as IcfaiTech is a constituent of IFHE. IcfaiTech provides quality education and research in the fields of science and technology. It has evolved a comprehensive student-centric learning approach designed to add significant value to the learner in terms of knowledge, practical skills, and positive attitudes.
IFHE, Faculty of Science & Technology (FST) Courses
- Pass with 60% aggregate marks in Class XII with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as subjects.
- Class XII (or it's equivalent) students awaiting their final examinations results may also apply.
- Admission will be offered based on ranks obtained in Admission Test for IcfaiTech 2019 (ATIT-2019)
- M.Tech/ME/M.Sc/M.Phil with a minimum CGPA of 70% aggregate marks
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology/M.Sc with an exceptionally good academic record are eligible for admission into Ph.D. program in Engineering and Technology, subject to one of the following conditions:
- B.Tech. degree from IITs and NITs with a minimum CGPA of 8.0 or its equivalent.
- B.Tech degree holder from a reputed R & D organization with a proven research record.
- B.Tech degree from other Universities with a minimum CGPA of 8.0 or its equivalent and a valid GATE score.
- M.Sc degree from reputed institutes like IITs, NITs, IISc, ISI and Math Science with a minimum CGPA of 8.0 or its equivalent
- Admissions will be offered based on scores secured in the Research Aptitude Test-2019 (RAPT-2019)/UGC/CSIR-JRF-NET /GATE
Read more: IFHE Faculty of Science & Technology Fees
Admission Test for IcfaiTech (ATIT) is an All India Admission Test conducted by IcfaiTech, IFHE, Hyderabad for students seeking admission into the 4-year Integrated B.Tech. Programs and 3 years Integrated B.Sc Programs.
ATIT 2019 is an aptitude test conducted in the following modes.
(1) Online Test: Computer Based Test (CBT) format. The test will be conducted in two phases. The test is of 3 hours duration and is conducted in 2 sessions per day at about 100 cities all over India.
(2) Offline Test: Paper Based Test (PBT) format. The test is of 3 hours duration and conducted only at IcfaiTech Campus, Hyderabad, Telangana State.
Both online & offline tests constitute objective type questions in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and logical reasoning in multiple choice format.
IFHE, Faculty of Science & Technology (FST) Placements
IcfaiTech is committed to helping graduating students to get the best career opportunities through campus placement. A committed team of placement officers works round the year in organizing campus placement drives. Utmost importance is given in enhancing the competence of the students and preparing them for placement. Regular training programs for soft skills, technical ski, ls and expert talks are organized to improve the employability of students. Industry- Placement meets and personality development workshops are organized. All the students are provided necessary guidance so that they become empowered to take informed decisions regarding careers.
Some of the Recruiters are:
Accenture, Amazon.com, BelcoSys, Berkedia Commercial, Cognizant , Decathlon Sports India, Deloitte, Edutech, Ford Business Services, Genpact, Havells India, HSBC, ibibo Group, IBM , Indian Navy Infosys, JP Morgan Services, Laurent & Bennon, Mastech, Mind Tree , Sapient Consulting, TATA Group, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Wipro Technologies, ZenQ Tech and many more.
Read more: IFHE Faculty of Science & Technology (FST) Placements
IFHE Recognitions and Accreditations
- Accredited by NAAC as ‘A+’ grade University with a score of 3.43/4.00 and AICTE recognition for IcfaiTech.
- QS Rankings 2019:
- India University Rankings - (71-75)
- BRICS Rankings - (301-350)
- Asian University Rankings - (451-500)
- Ranked 1st among Top 10 Private Deemed Universities in India, Silicon India, 2017 award.
- Ranked 1st among Top 10 Emerging Engineering Colleges in India - Silicon India, 2017.
- Ranked 9th among Outstanding Engineering Colleges of Excellence - CSR-GHRDC, 2017.
- The Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering (IIIE), Navi Mumbai, has conferred the Performance Excellence Award 2014 (Organization) on The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, for its outstanding contribution made towards excellence.
- Great Place to Study Certification 2017-18 by GPTS Research Institute.
IFHE Faculty of Science & Technology Highlights
- Interdisciplinary approach
- Academic flexibilities
- Choice based credit system
- Cafeteria approach for choosing elective courses
- Integrated broad-based curriculum
- Faculty supervised academically integrated internship for 7 ½ months
- Highly competent faculty
- State-of-the-art campus
- Well-equipped laboratories
- Autonomous learning opportunities
- Language laboratory
- Well-orchestrated soft skills program
- Student clubs for professional development
- Placement assistance
- Possibility of a dual degree in Engineering for students admitted in 3-year Integrated B.Sc. programs
IFHE Faculty of Science & Technology Scholarships
IcfaiTech offers two types of scholarships under various criteria:
- Merit Scholarships
- Merit-cum need-based Scholarships
Read more: IFHE Faculty of Science & Technology Scholarships