Presidency University School of Engineering is a private engineering institute located in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is one of the schools run by Presidency University. It was established in the year 2013. The institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to Presidency University, Bangalore. It is one of the best institutes in the state offers engineering study in various fields. Along with School of Engineering, Presidency University runs two more institutes i.e.
Presidency University School of Engineering Program
Presidency University School of Engineering offers B.Tech Program in various disciplines such as Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Petroleum Engineering and Computer Science & Data Science. The duration of the program is 4 years (8 Semesters).
Also check Presidency University School of Engineering Fee Structure
Presidency University School of Engineering Eligibility and Admission
Candidates who wish to apply for admission to B.Tech program should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational as the subjects with minimum 45% marks. There is a relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST).
Presidency University School of Engineering Admission is done through valid score or any of entrance JEE Main/ JEE Advanced/ KCET/ COMEDK/ PUEET or any other state level engineering entrance exam. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their marks are called for Personal Interview round. Final selection is done on the basis of overall performance of the candidate.
Presidency University School of Engineering Placement
Presidency University has a similar cell for placement process for all institutes. The placement cell gathers the best placement opportunities for its students. It provides 100% placement assistance to every student. Students also regularly get to interact with professionals from the industry to understand the career opportunities and practical aspects.
For engineering students, placement cell conducts Professional Practice programs. Professional Practice I is 8-12 weeks intensive program conducted during the 4th semester is designed to expose the students to the practicality of the Industry, to understand the needs. Professional Practice II is 16 to 24 weeks program conducted in 8th semester. These programs are supervised by faculty members and carries credit of marks awarded at end of the programs, and embedded in the curriculum.
Presidency University has the Tie-ups with following Companies that provide Internship opportunities to the students:
- Ashok Leyland (Automobile Company)
- Bharath Petroleum
- Cafe Coffe Day
- Corborundum Universal Limited(Cumi)
- Hatti Kaapi
- Indian Oil Corporation
- Karnataka Hybrid Micro Devices Ltd
- Kenna Metals
- Manipal Hospitals
- Novatech Robo
- Ramalingam Construction Company Ltd (Metro Rails)
- Rdc Concrete
- Scania Ab (Automotive Industry Company)
- Suzuki (Automobile Company)
- Tasc (UAE)
- Tata Communications (Telecommunications Company)
- Times of India
- Tvs Motor Company
- Vk Design Techniques Indian Private (For Petroleum)
Read more Presidency University School of Engineering Placement
Why Presidency University School of Engineering?
- Relevant, Contemporary and Progressive Curriculum, delivered by highly accomplished eminent full-time faculty members from IISC, IITs, NITs and BITs Pilani.
- 60% of the faculty members of the University are Ph.D. holders.
- Learn by experience & experience by doing: The engineering program is well supported with Industrial Practice 1, a credited course of 8 weeks during the summer term of second year wherein students work in an industry under the supervision of faculty members. Similarly, Industrial Practice 2, is a credited course of five and a half months’ duration offered during the fourth year. Students also have an option to do thesis or electives and project in place of Industrial Practice 2. Carefully chosen electives in the third year helps the students to perform better in Industrial Practice 2. Electives are offered under distinct categories. A Cutting-Edge Education with a blended mix of classroom learning curriculum co-designed with flexible in curriculum in tune with the industry requirement.
- The University has a network of 15000+ successful alumni, across the world.
- Well-designed diverse campus with learning spaces spread across 63+ acres of lush green campus coupled with a plethora of modern amenities and facilities, make life at Presidency University a truly stimulating and rewarding experience.
- Hi-tech laboratories for all disciplines help students to learn beyond the classrooms.
- Exclusive Residential Facilitates are available for Boys & Girls., whereas the day scholars are provided with a fleet of AC transportation plying across in all parts of Bangalore.
- L & D - Personality Enhancement and intensive soft skill training makes the students placement ready.
- A High Return on Investment (ROI) with best of the Payback period in the sector.