Institute of technology and future trends(ITFT), Chandigarh is one of the few institutes in the country that offers various technical and vocational courses to eligible and interested candidates. This institute symbolizes national integration and is set up by retired defense professionals. It was established on 24th April 1994 in Chandigarh.
It offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various streams. It specialises in imparting education in various fields and disciplines such as tourism, aviation, hospitality, media, and management. Admissions are provided based on the counseling process.
The Institute is approved by UGC and is affiliated to IKG Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar. The Institute aims at reaching the students from tribal, economically, and socially deprived students of both urban and rural areas of the state and provide them with good quality education and help them in building a successful career.
Institute of Technology and Future Management Trends - [ITFT], Chandigarh Highlights 2021
|Institute name||Institute of technology and future trends|
|Established | Institute type||1994 | Private|
|Affiliated with||IKG Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate and postgraduate programs|
ITFT Chandigarh Courses Offered
The ITFT offers various courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels to the eligible students. The courses offered at this Institute are mainly skill-based and generally, employment and entrepreneurship oriented. The courses offered at this institute include various BMS, BBA, MMS, and M.A courses. The below table can give a brief idea regarding the same:
|BMS||Duration: 3 years
Specializations: Airlines, tourism, and hospitality Service industry, Rural development
|BBA||Duration: 3 years
Specializations: Business administration
Eligibility: Graduation in respective streams
Specializations: Airlines, tourism, and hospitality, Education and counseling, Service industry
|M.A||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Graduation in respective streams
Specializations: Journalism and mass communication
Read More: ITFT Chandigarh Courses & Fee
ITFT Chandigarh Admission
The admission to this Institute is merit-based and if the candidate is eligible, they can apply for the same.
How to Apply?
- The interested and eligible candidates can apply for various courses at this Institute in both offline and online mode.
- The candidates have to fill the enrollment form and submit it with the necessary documents.
- The selection will be done on a merit basis.
- The selected students will be called for document verification at the college.
- The selected students can then pay the application fee and get admission to the college.
Read More: ITFT Chandigarh Reviews
ITFT Chandigarh Placement
The ITFT has a placement cell that is leading the placement related activities at this college. The cell is very active and tries its best to place every student of the Institute in reputed companies.
The college conducts various activities such as seminars, webinars, workshops, training, and mock interviews to prepare the students for the various jobs at reputed companies. The institute has a good record of placements and at least 75% of students get placed in good companies every year.
The institute has got good placement history with the students being placed in reputed firms like Jet airways, Spicejet, Qatar Airways, Indigo, Make my trip, Domino's, ITC, KFC, Airtel, Vodafone, lifestyle, axis bank, HCL, DELL, McDonald's, Samsung, and many more companies.
Read More: ITFT Chandigarh Placements
ITFT Chandigarh Scholarships
The ITFT offers scholarships to eligible and deserving students by conducting an examination named SAT, Scholarship Admission Test. The Institute offers scholarships to bright students to encourage and motivate them.
The SAT is conducted before admission to select bright and potential young candidates and provide them with up to 100% scholarship. The scholarship helps students in learning more effectively by encouraging their talent and brilliance in academics.
The scholarship is awarded each year based on test results to the deserving students.
Read More: ITFT Chandigarh Scholarships
ITFT Chandigarh Facilities
- Classroom: The institute has well-equipped classrooms with all the necessary tools and equipment required for the effective transfer of knowledge to students. The classrooms are equipped with various audio-visual equipment, LCD projector, and computers for lectures.
- Transportation: Since the college is located on the outskirts of Chandigarh, it has started bus facilities for the students. The college buses are there and they pick students from various locations to the college. The bus facility is available to all the students and it is a safe and quick solution for students to come on time for colleges.
- Library: The ITFT has a library that acts as a resource center for students and staff. The library has a collection of various books, journals, CDs, magazines, and an online database all of which is accessible by students during college hours. Books are also issued to students for 7 days. The library is accessible by the students only if they carry a valid identity card provided by the college.
- Cafeteria: The cafeteria at the college is a hub of college where students gather for various purposes. The cafeteria considers the diet of students and has a wide range of food items ranging from ice creams to milkshakes for students. The cafeteria offers food and beverages at a nominal fee for students.
- Free wifi: The college has made free wifi accessible by all the students at a good speed. The wifi can be used by students for extracting enotes and other information through the internet. The free wifi also supports the paperless functioning by the administration of the college.
Read More: ITFT Chandigarh Gallery
ITFT Chandigarh Faculty
The college has a good team of faculty who are dedicated, well-experienced, and skilled in their respective fields. The faculty team is led by the director Mohan, and the principal Dr. Smriti Jhajj. The institute has a good number of faculty in each department to teach the students and to guide them on the right path.
The faculty is student-friendly and helps them whenever the students need the guidance of them. The faculty are involved in the transfer of necessary knowledge and also providing them with adequate training to prepare them for various jobs in their respective field of study.
Read More: ITFT Chandigarh Faculty
ITFT Chandigarh FAQs
Ques. How can I contact the administration of this college?
Ans. You can contact the administration of this Institute by reaching out to the college at Eco City Phase II, Sector-11, New Chandigarh, or by emailing at email@example.com.
Ques. What are the documents to be produced at the time of counseling at this college?
Ans. The documents to be produced by the students at the time of counseling are as follows:
- Senior secondary certificate.
- Matriculation Certificate.
- Graduation certificate ( for postgraduate admissions)
- Caste certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Conduct certificate.
Ques. How are the accommodation facilities at this college?
Ans. The college does not have any hostel facilities so far, but it provides transportation facilities to the students. The college has arranged many buses for safe and quick transportation of students from various places without any delay to the classes.
Ques. How are anti-ragging guidelines at this college?
Ans. This college strictly says no to ragging and the college has an anti-ragging cell to regulate ragging and has strictly banned ragging. If anybody is found to be indulging in ragging, they will be getting their admission canceled or may be suspended or may be suspended from attending examination or even may get imprisonment and fined up to Rs 2.5 lakh.
Ques. Does this college offer an MBA degree program?
Ans. No, this college offers only BBA programs to the eligible students who have completed 10+2 in the commerce stream. But the college does not offer an MBA program to any students but it offers other postgraduate programs like MMS in various streams and MA in Journalism and mass communication.