Institute of Management Development and Research (IMDR) is one of the management institutes in Pune. The institute achieved an 83% placement record during its 2018-20 placement season.
The highest CTC stood at INR. 10 LPA while the Average CTC stood at INR. 5.26 LPA. Over 97 recruiters participated in the 2020 placement drive. Some of the top recruiters were- Bajaj Finserv, Bajaj Allianz, Aegon Life, Tata Consultancy Service Limited, Godrej and Boyce, Sudarshan Chemicals, BYJUs, Future Group, and etc.
Check IMDR Pune Admission
IMDR Pune Placements 2020 Highlights
|No. of Recruiters||97|
|Average CTC||INR. 5.26 LPA|
|Highest CTC||INR. 10 LPA|
|Top Recruiters||Bajaj Finserv, Bajaj Allianz, Aegon Life|
During the 2020 placement drive, over 83% of the batch got placed. Around 97 companies participated in campus placements for the year 2018-20.
The Average Salary stood at INR 5.52 LPA while the Highest salary stood at INR 10 LPA.
Most frequently the Offered Salary stood at INR 6.54 LPA. 14% of placements were secured through direct alumni engagement.
Some of the top recruiters were- Bajaj Finserv, Bajaj Allianz, Aegon Life, Tata Consultancy Service Limited, Godrej and Boyce, Sudarshan Chemicals, BYJUs, Future Group, and etc.
IMDR Pune Placements 2020 Sector-wise
With regard to the sector-wise placements, the BFSI sector remained the highest recruiter with a placement percentage of 39%. The IT & Consulting sector recorded a placement percentage of 31%.
IMDR Pune Placements 2020 Top Recruiters
Some of the top recruiters were:
- BFSI- Bajaj Finserv, Bajaj Allianz, Aegon Life, Aeon Credit, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Securities, ICICI Prudential, HFFC, Indusind Bank, Future Generali, Kotak Bank, Tata Capital, Purnartha.;
- Information Technology: Tata Consultancy Service Limited, Tata Consultancy Service –Business Process Service, HCL Technologies;
- Manufacturing/FMCG- Godrej and Boyce, Sudarshan Chemicals, Bajaj Auto, Greaves Cotton, LG Electronics, Hansa Group;
- Shipping and Logistics- Kuehne & Nagel, KSH Logistics.
- E-Commerce and Retail- BYJUs, Future Group.
IMDR Pune Summer Placements 2020
Institute of Management Development and Research Pune conducts an internship program in the month of May and June. It is helpful for students who don't have any work experience.
This summer internship awards 300 marks to the students which are equal to three subject marks.
The main aim of the summer internships are-
- To create the actual working environment for the students which will help them in the future.
- To allocate the projects to the students which are advantageous for them.
- To make them realize their strength and weakness.
For summer internships many well-known recruiters visit the campus such as HDFC Bank, H & R Block, Mahindra, etc. Some of the students also get pre-placement offers. During the internship, the organization analyses the student’s performance which helps them in selecting the right candidate.
IMDR Pune Alumni Network
The following table represents the Alumni who are currently working under different companies-
|Company||No. of Alumni|
|Tata Consultancy Services||30|
|Northern Trust Corporation||14|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||9|
|Bajaj Allianz General Insurance||9|
|Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd||8|