Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy was established in 1997. The college offers B. Pharm, M.Pharm, Pharm D, and Pharm D (Post Baccalaureate). Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy has the facility of merit-based admission criteria. The application mode is offline.
Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy Highlights
|Establishment | College Type||1997 | Private|
|Recognition||AICTE and PCI|
|Courses Offered||B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Pharm D, and Pharm D (Post Baccalaureate)|
|Facilities||Well-equipped library and hostel|
Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy Courses
Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy offers four main courses across one stream, which is the pharmacy. A great institution to embark on your journey in this field. Following are the list of courses offered by the college:
|B.Pharm||Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: The candidate should have passed 10+2 standard
Selection Criteria: Merit Based
Specializations: Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology
Duration: 6 years
|Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate)||Duration: 3 years Eligibility: Master’s Degree
Selection Criteria: Merit Based
Read More: Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy Fees
Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy Admission
The application form for the desired subject is available online as well as offline.
How to Apply?
- Most likely, the admission will take place via an online application.
- All you have to do is, visit the official website of the college, then register yourself on the portal. Your username and password are really important in every case.
- After that, fill in all the requisite information as per the guidelines shared by the college and attach the required documents as well.
- In the last step, you need to pay the admission fee through net banking or with your credit or debit card.
- After submitting it, you will get the notification on your registered email id for admission confirmation.
Read More: Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy Cutoff
Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy Facilities
Talla Padmavati provides the best facilities to its students which can make their lives easier while studying there with ease. Following are some of the facilities that this college offers to its students:
- Library: The library at Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy has a massive collection of books, journals, non-book materials as well. You will get every piece of information here.
- Hostel: TPCP has a hostel facility for girls. Hostels’ infrastructure is great which provides Wi-Fi which lets you study hurdle-free in your free space.
- Well ventilated classrooms: At Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy, every student will get a well-ventilated classroom where they can concentrate on their study more without feeling congested.
Read More: Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy Reviews
Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy Faculty
Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy has a great number of professors with some of them having more than twenty years of experience in the field. Each professor puts great effort to flourish their students so that they become future-ready and be prepared for everything in their profession as well.
Following is the list of faculty at TPCP:
- Professor and Principal – 1
- Professor – 5
- Associate Professor – 17
- Assistant Professor – 20
- Lecturer – 4
Read More: Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy Faculty
Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy FAQs
Ques. Where is Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy located?
Ans. Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy is located at Karimabad Bodrai, Khammam Bypass Road, Warangal, Telangana 506012, India
Ques. How will I find out whether I am selected for the requisite course at Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy?
Ans. For getting information about the status of your admission, you need to check the official website to get more insight about daily updates.
Ques. Is the hostel facility available for boys at Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy?
Ans. Unfortunately, the hostel facility for boys is not available at the moment at Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy.
Ques. Should I apply early for admission to Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy?
Ans. Although the college declares the date when the admission will open or close but it’s always best to apply early and make your chances high of getting selected for the desired course.
Ques. How will Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy evaluate my application?
Ans. The college will assess your application based on your previous performance in your past education. Your chance of getting selected in the chosen program eventually arises if you’d performed exemplary in your previous course.
Ques. How are the placements of Padmavathi College of Pharmacy?
Ans. Like most of the pharmacy colleges, Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy offers training and placement cells for its students to assist them to secure their future for the better. The college has a vast array to provide better solutions as well as options to its students. Following are the companies where students from Talla Padmavathi College has been selected:
- AGS Health
- UnitedHealth Group
- Vigi Medsafe
- GVK Bio
- Indegene, and among others
Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy has a great track record when it comes to providing the job that the students are willing to pursue in their future.
Ques. Does Padmavathi College of Pharmacy provide scholarships?
Ans. When it comes to scholarships, the college doesn’t provide such facilities to its students. But students can apply for the state government’s scholarship to avail the benefits.