Periyar Management and Computer College, also known as PMCC, was established in the year 2013 by Periyar Self Respect Propaganda Institution (PSRPI) in New Delhi, Delhi NCR. The college is accredited by AICTE and affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). It offers a course on MBA.
Admissions are offered based on CAT, CMAT, and CET exams. Campus placements are conducted every year and some of the top recruiters are Share khan, HSBC, Sun Pharma, India Mart, Flipkart, etc. Applications are available online on the GGSIPU website. The college also provides internship opportunities to students in companies like HDFC, Share Khan, Fortis, and Times of India. The placement cell provides pre-placement training to the students.
Periyar Management and Computer College, New Delhi Highlights
|Established |Type||2013 | Private|
|Affiliated to||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Admission||CAT, CMAT, and CET|
|Facilities||Library, Personality Development Labs, Cafeteria, Placement Cell, Smart Classrooms, Computer Rooms, Common Rooms, and Disabled-Friendly.|
|Contactfirstname.lastname@example.org, +91 - 7982870126|
Periyar Management and Computer College, New Delhi Courses Offered
The PMCC is famous for its 4 semester MBA program. The counseling for seats is conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University based on CAT scores followed by CMAT and Common Entrance Test scores. Details of the same are given below:
|MBA||Admission: CAT, CMAT, and CET Application: Online Duration: 2 Years Semesters: 4 Components:
Periyar Management and Computer College, New Delhi Admissions
Admission to PMCC, New Delhi is entrance based. The GGSIPU conducts counseling based on CAT scores first. If seats remain then CMAT and CET scores can be considered. There are a total of 120 seats available in the college out of which 10% come under management seats.
How to apply?
- Admission Brochure can be downloaded from the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University at www.ipu.ac.in.
- Download the application form online from GGSIPU when the notification is released.
- Accordingly, apply based on the National Level Test or the University’s Common Entrance Test.
- Go through the syllabus and requirements for the CET if applying.
- Upload the required documents along with the application form.
- Attend the counseling organized by the University and apply for the PMCC, New Delhi Seat.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and have verified documents can register for the course and confirm their admission.
Periyar Management and Computer College, New Delhi Placements
The PMCC, New Delhi has a dedicated placement cell that guides and conducts placements every year. The cell facilitates students in the final recruitment as well as summer internships. The College conducts pre-placement activities such as group discussions, personal interviews, counseling sessions, Mentorship programs, etc. The college also provides chances of paid internships to the students.
Placement Records for 2020:
- Top Recruiters:
- Sun Pharma
- India Mart
- Share Khan
- Franchise India
- Flipkart, etc.
- Placed: 70% of Students
- Max Salary: 6LPA
- Average Salary: 3.68LPA
Periyar Management and Computer College, New Delhi Facilities
- Smart Classrooms: The classrooms are air-conditioned and well-equipped to facilitate a good learning atmosphere. Facilities like LCD projectors, Smartboards, etc are provided in the classrooms.
- Library: The college has a library with access to numerous books, eBooks, national and international journals. The college also provides access to online subscriptions including J-Gate, NPTEL, DELNET, NDL, and SWAYAM.
- Lab: The college campus has a well-equipped computer lab with 90 workstations. The computers are all up to date with useful software necessary for training the students. Statistical software like PSPP and R software is also available for the students.
- Skill Development: The college has skill development courses in its curriculum for preparing the students in practical industry work. The college also has collaboration with Project Management Associates (PMA) for training and certification to provide industry skills to the students.
- Cafeteria and medical facilities are also available for the students on the campus.
Periyar Management and Computer College, New Delhi Faculty
The PMCC, New Delhi has a dedicated and highly qualified faculty focusing on providing the students with skills necessary for solving real-life problems related to the industry. The faculty also encourages mentorship programs with the students.
- Permanent Faculty: 13
- Visiting Faculty: 2
Periyar Management and Computer College, New Delhi FAQs
Ques. What is the highest package of Periyar Management and Computer College, New Delhi, Delhi, NCR?
Ans. The Periyar Management and Computer College has the highest record of 6 lakhs per annum offered in the course of placements in the year 2019 while the average was 3.65 lakhs per annum. 70% of the students were placed. The top recruiters were Sun Pharma, Share Khan, HSBC, etc.
Ques. How are the summer internships of the Periyar Management and Computer College, New Delhi, Delhi, NCR?
Ans. The Periyar Management and Computer College encourages its students to undergo summer internships and live projects in companies to get practical skills. Some of the companies where the students did internships are HCL, Fortis, Share Khan, etc. Students will undergo summer internships for 6-8 weeks and submit a report.
Ques. How are the accommodation facilities of The Periyar Management and Computer College, New Delhi?
Ans. The Periyar Management and Computer College, New Delhi is not a residential college and hence does not provide accommodation to the students.
Ques. What is your review of the Periyar Management and Computer College, New Delhi, Delhi, NCR?
Ans. The college has a very good faculty who are well-experienced and contribute their best will for the progress of the students. The classrooms are spacious and the college has a wifi facility. The college has good infrastructure and well-equipped computers.
Ques. What is the scope of studying MBA from the Periyar Management and Computer College, New Delhi?
Ans. The Periyar Management and Computer College, New Delhi provides an MBA degree to the students. This degree has 120 seats which are filled through CAT, CMAT, and CET. The MBA course allows the students to gain employment in various prestigious institutions. The college also provides the students with internship opportunities along with mentor guidance to prepare them for the industry.