R.R. Group of Institutions was established in 1993 under PKMET Trust providing quality education with the best infrastructure for every student. The institution is located in Bangalore, Karnataka spread over 27 acres of land. RR Group of Institutions is and approved by AICTE, UGC, INC, PCI, and Government of Karnataka. It has completed 27 years of legacy with 400 staff, 30,000 passed graduates and 18 colleges.
R.R. Group of Institutions offers various courses in the field of Engineering, Management, Nursing, Pharmacy, Architecture, Education, and Para-Medical Sciences. Some of the courses are B.Tech, D.Pharma, M.Pharma, B.Ed., MBA, B.Sc., BBA, M.Sc., Diploma Engineering courses, etc.
The admission to all the courses offered at R.R. Group of Institutions is based on the merit rank of the candidate through their qualifying examinations or in various exams such as MAT/KMAT/CAT/C-MAT and NATA.
Different institutions of R.R. Group is affiliated to various Universities such as Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU, Bangalore University, and RGUHS.
RR Group of Institutions, Bangalore, Karnataka Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1993| Private|
|Approved by||AICTE , UGC, INC,PCI, DTE, Government of Karnataka|
|Affiliated to||VTU, Belgaum, Bangalore University, RGUHS|
|Courses Offered||B.E., B.E. (Lateral), B.Arch, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, MBA, BBA, BCA, B.Sc., M.Sc.|
|Admission Criteria||Merit based and Entrance Exam|
|Facilities Available||Hostel ,Wife , Library, ICT enabled classrooms, Transportation, Parking, High Security etc.|
|Placement||Wipro, Accenture, HP, Indian Oil, IBM, Volvo, Gammon, D-Link , Cipla ,Bosch, Indigo|
|No. Of Colleges Under Institution||18|
RR Group of Institutions, Bangalore, Karnataka Courses Offered
R.R Institutions offers various courses in the field of Arts, Commerce and Science such as- B.E, B.E. (Lateral), Diploma in Engineering, B.Arch, B.Ed, D.Pharma, B.Pharma, Pharma. D, M.Pharma, Post Baccalaureate, B.Sc, B.Sc. (Lateral), B.Sc, B.A, MBA (Dual Specialization), BBA, B.Com, BCA, GNM, PB. B.Sc, and M.Sc. It has a total number of 18 colleges. Some of the courses and their details are mentioned below – Specializations and Eligibility:
|B.E.||Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Computer Science, Electronic and Communication, Information Science Engineering, Electrical and Electronics||Must score at least 45% aggregate marks in PUC or 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with either of Chemistry /Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational Subject|
|B.E. (Lateral)||Diploma pass from state board with 50% aggregate marks in relevant stream.|
|B.Pharma||-||Must score at least 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 With PCM or PCB|
|M.Pharma||-||B.Pharma with 50% aggregate marks|
|B.Sc.||Radiotherapy Technology, Operation Theatre Technology, Radiography and Imaging Technology, Optometry, Cardiac Care Technology, Perfusion Technology, Anaesthesia Technology, Anaesthesia & OTT Technology||10+2 with 40% aggregate marks with PCM|
|B.Sc. (Lateral)||Diploma Degree in relevant stream from a recognized university|
|MBA (Dual Specialization)||Human Resource Management, Marketing, Finance, SMES Management, BFIS Management, Health Care Management||A Bachelor’s Degree (3 or 4 years) with 50% aggregate marks|
RR Group of Institutions, Bangalore, Karnataka Admissions
RR Group of Institutions provide admission to its B.E., B.E. (Lateral), B.Sc., GNM, M.Sc, B.A., Polytechnic Engineering courses, and Pharmacy course through merit rank of the candidate in their qualifying examinations
- A candidate shall secure a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in MAT / C-MAT / CAT / ATMA / XAT/ KMAT for admission to MBA, BBA, BCA, and B.Com courses
- While 50% aggregate marks is compulsory in NATA / JEE Paper-II.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of R.R> Group of Institutions @rrit.ac.in.
- Fill in all the required details and select the course.
- Upload the mandatory documents and submit the application form fee through online payment means.
- Submit the form and take a printout for further references.
A candidate shall submit the photocopies of all the documents during the verification process:
- 10th, 12th mark sheet
- 10th, 12th passing certificate
- Graduation Certificates
- Entrance Exam Score Cards (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
RR Group of Institutions, Bangalore, Karnataka Placements
R.R. Group of Institutions placement cell is well furnished with a spacious lounge, 3 numbers of discussion rooms and a board room along with 150 systems in the LAN computing facility bridges the students with the industries. The placement cell provides proper training to the students regarding on-campus placement drives. RR Group of Institutions provide excellent placement opportunities to students.
More than 500 companies have visited R.R Group of Institutions for campus placements. Some of them are Wipro, Wockhardi, IBM, Infosys, Airtel, Fortis, Ernst and Young, TCS, Tesco, Cipla, Indigo, Columbia Asia, etc.
RR Group of Institutions, Bangalore, Karnataka Facilities
RR Group of Institutions provides various facilities to the students and faculty members.
- Hostel: The institutions have a separate hostel facilities for boys and girls that has 24x7 Water and Power Supply, Hot water facility, 24x7 CCTV surveillance, Drinking water with purifiers, Outing only on special permission from warden, Wi-Fi Facility, and Digital Library.
- Library: The spacious and sophisticated library houses a diverse collection of over 1,00,000 books. Students can access to full 17,600 e-journals from ASCE, IEEE, Springerlink, Knimbus, VTU-E learning resources. The audio and visual section have an extensive range of video , tapes , slides and youtube.
- Transport: Buses are available for students and staff from various boarding points across Bangalore. All buses are deluxe and have high capacity. CCTV and GPRS systems are available for extra safety.
- Cafeteria: There are 3 cafeterias located in different blocks of campus providing healthy and hygienic food. Apart from cafeterias the campus also holds mini refreshment joints such as Café Coffee Day to provide metro lifestyle within campus.
- Medical Services and Healthcare: The institution has a modern and well equipped 250 bedded hospital healthcare center where the students get regular health facilities 24 hours. Each student is insured under Mediclaim and Road Traffic Accident Policy.
- Other Facilities: Department of Physical Education and Sports, Fitness Zone, Auditorium etc.
Read More: RR Group of Institutions, Bangalore Hostels
RR Group of Institutions, Bangalore, Karnataka Faculty
The RR Group of Institutions has talented, qualified and experienced faculty members that aims to provide quality education to the students. The institution has a good Faculty to Student ratio. Most of the faculty members have completed their master’s and Ph.D. The Board of Management lays special emphasis on the recruitment and development of its faculty members.
Read More: RR Group of Institutions, Bangalore Faculty
RR Group of Institutions, Bangalore, Karnataka FAQs
Ques. Does R.R. Group of Institutions organizes extracurricular activities?
Ans. Yes. R.R. Group of Institutions has various clubs and other academic activities are available at the college such as Music Club, Cultural Club, Yoga Club, Sports Club, NSS club that organizes extra-curricular activities.
Ques. Does R.R. Group of Institutions has been recognized by various organizations?
Ans. Yes, R.R. Group of Institutions has many recognitions such as Govt. Of Karnataka, Council of Architecture, New Delhi, Govt of Karnataka, Directorate of Technical Education, Pharmacy Council of India, etc.
Ques. What is the PKMET of R.R. Group of Institutions?
Ans. PKMET is a charitable trust set up by Nadaprabhu Kempegowda award Shri. Y Raja Reddy in the year 1993. Under this, R.R. Group of Institutions was also set up for the students with various courses.
Ques. How many hospitals are there under R.R. Group of Institutions?
Ans. There are a total two parent hospitals available under R.R. Group of Institutions which supports pharmacy, nursing and para medical health courses. NRR Hospital with 150 beds. PRAKRIYA Super Speciality Hospital with 300 beds with facilities such as ICU, CCU, Medical and Surgical Wards, OT, Casualty, Radiology, Neurosurgery, Gynecology etc.
Ques. What are the unique features available at the campus of R.R. Group of Institutions?
Ans. Some of the unique features available at R.R. Group of Institutions are ICT enabled classrooms, Transportation ,Excellent Placement records and over 500 companies visiting the campus, , International study tour, Statutory cells such as Anti-Ragging Committee , Anti-Sexual Harassments and Internal Complaints Committee, Grievance Redressal Committee etc.