Priyadarshini College of Engineering is one of the premier institutes established in the year 1990. It is affiliated to RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur. The college is approved by AICTE. NAAC has accredited this college with an A+ grade. It offers undergraduate, Post-graduate & Research programs across various disciplines in the field of Engineering & Technology. Admission to these courses is as per the rules of State Common Entrance Cell, Govt. of Maharashtra.
|Established | Institute Type||1990 | Private Autonomous|
|Affiliation||RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur|
|Approval & Accreditation||AICTE & NAAC|
|Admission Criteria||Counselling & Entrance- based|
|Entrance Test||MHT-CET/ JEE Mains, GATE|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
Priyadarshini College of Engineering offers UG, PG & Research courses across various specializations in the field of Engineering & Technology. The courses with their details are tabulated below:
|B.E.||Computer Technology, Information Technology, Electronics Engineering Electronics, and Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering||10+2 with 50% marks|
|M.Tech||Mechanical Engineering Design, VLSI, Industrial Drives & Control, Communication Engineering, Industrial Drives & Control||Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in relevant stream|
|PhD||Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering,||Post-graduation in the relevant stream|
Read more: PCE Nagpur Courses & fees
80% of seats are allotted through the Centralized Admission Process by State Common Entrance Cell, Govt. of Maharashtra. Remaining 20% seats are allotted against the Institute level quota. Listed below are the admission criteria for each course:
Read more: PCE Nagpur Admission
The T&P department of this institute brings the top companies to its campus to provide the students with ample placement opportunities. Students are also provided training in GDs, Mock aptitude tests so that they can understand their strengths and weaknesses and improve them to get hired by top companies.
The highest placement package was recorded to be INR 10 Lakhs. Some top recruiters are Capgemini, AMDOCS, Cognizant, TCS, Indian Navy, HCL, Infosys, L &T Infotech, KPIT Technologies, HSBC, and many more.
Read more: PCE Nagpur Placement
Hostel: There are individual rooms with an attached bathroom for the students. The institute has separate hostels for boys and girls. The hostels have a Wi-Fi facility, 24/7 hot water facility, and laundry, etc.
Sports and Gym: The institute has grounds for playing Cricket & Football and courts are available for Badminton and Tennis. A gym for practicing fitness activities
Library: Library with 62,601 books and digital library with e-learning materials, National Journals, e-journals, central computing facility with excellent internet connectivity.
Classroom: Aesthetically designed classrooms are available with state of the art sound and projection systems.
Read more: PCE Nagpur Hostel
Ques: Is Priyadarshini College of Engineering a good college?
Ans: Yes, it’s a very good college with top-class infrastructure and excellent placements
Ques: Which entrance exam does this college accept?
Ans: PCE accepts the following entrance exams: MHT-CET, JEE Mains, GATE.
Ques: Which courses are in demand in this college?
Ans: The courses in demand in PCE are B.Tech, B.E.
Ques: What facilities are available in this college?
Ans: PCE has 100 Mbps Wi-Fi, hostel, E-library, swimming pool, gymnasium, Hostel etc.
*Estimated Fees, Official Verification is Pending