Established in the year 1994, The Institute of Management and Rural Development Administration, Sangli is a private college approved by UGC .The college is coed and affiliated to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune .
The college offers BBA , BCA, MBA, and MCA. The College provides various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities which give a head-start to students, developing their personality and inculcating skills of decision-making and leadership.
Admissions to all the courses are granted based on the merit list prepared by the college. The entrance exams accepted are BUMAT, BMAT, and BCAT.
The college has numerous facilities like furnished classrooms, students common room, seminar hall, reading room, separate faculty cubicles, ladies room. The college also provides amenities like banking ,telephone, and large circulation space.
The college has excellent teaching faculty. The college has high speed wifi connection in the campus.The college invites some great recruiters offering appreciable packages to the students.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Institute of Management and Rural Development Administration - [IMRDA], Sangli Highlights 2021
|Establishment | Type||1994 | private|
|Affiliated to||Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University|
|Courses offered||MBA, BBA , BCA and MCA|
|Entrance Exam||BUMAT, BCAT, BMAT, BVP-CAT|
|Facilities||Library, cafeteria,,Wifi and Labs|
IMRDA Sangli Courses Offered
The courses offered by the Institute of Management and Rural Development Administration are :
|BBA||Duration :3 Years
Eligibility :12th standard with a minimum aggregate of 50 percent from a recognised university. (45% in case of SC/ST candidate)
|BCA||Duration :3 Years
Eligibility :12th standard with a minimum aggregate of 50 percent from a recognised university and maths as a compulsory subject. (45% in case of SC/ST candidate)
|MBA||Duration :2 Years
Eligibility : Graduate from any faculty with at least an aggregate of 50% marks.(45% in case of SC/ST candidate)
|MCA||Duration :2 Years
Eligibility :Graduate from any faculty with at least an aggregate of 50% marks and maths as a compulsory subject in 12th or graduation. (45% in case of SC/ST candidate)
Read More: IMRDA Sangli Courses & Fee
IMRDA Sangli Admissions
Admissions to BBA and BCA are provided after the merit list prepared by based on 12th board and BUMAT exams.
Admissions to MBA are based on BMAT scores.
Admissions to MCA are based on BVP BCAT scores.
How to Apply?
The Institute of Management and Rural Development Administration accepts online registrations on .
- The candidate has to enter email address and mobile number
- The candidate has to enter the course and register using OTP sent to the mobile number.
- The candidate has the pay application fee using online mode.
- The candidate, if eligible, has to give the aptitude test conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth University.
- The candidates are shortlisted based on merit and the list is displayed.
- The short listed candidates are invited for group discussion and Personal Interview
- The candidate clears all these rounds and has to verify documents and pay fees .
IMRDA Sangli Placements
The Institute of Management and Rural Development Administration has very noteworthy placements. The college invites some reputed companies for recruitment process. The recruiters like
- Bajaj Finserv
- Birla SunLife
- Capital First Ltd
- Chowgule Dell
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Securities
- IIFL Mutual Fund
The college has a dedicated placement cell which holds mock interviews , group discussions, aptitude tests for preparing students for the interview and recruitment process.
Read More: IMRDA Sangli Placement
IMRDA Sangli Facilities
- Library: The college has a general library.The library has high-quality ambiance for both reflective and collaborative work and study.The college consists of 18,000 books, 36 journals , periodicals on various management subjects and other subjects like , current affairs, arts, commerce, banking, etc.
- Lab: The college has a computer lab with internet facilities The lab is useful for teaching students, necessary concepts and training in the information technology field. The computers have pre-installed required softwares.
- Cafeteria: The college provides healthy , hygienic and tasty food at reasonable prices.
Read More: IMRDA Sangli Gallery
IMRDA Sangli Faculty
The Institute of Management and Rural Development Administration has a well experienced faculty with most of the teachers completing their masters and Phds in their respective subjects. The teachers are devoted and helpful.
Read More: IMRDA Sangli Faculty
IMRDA Sangli FAQs
Ques. What is the location of the Institute of Management and Rural Development Administration ?
Ques. What is the scope of the Institute of Management and Rural Development Administration beyond syllabus ?
Ques. How has the college explored the area of Research ?
Ques. What is the ragging policy of the Institute of Management and Rural Development Administration?
Ques. How does the Institute of Management and Rural Development Administration address grievances of the students ?