HBT Medical College & Dr R.N. Cooper Municipal General Hospital, Mumbai is one of the most well-known medical Colleges of Maharashtra. It is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik and is approved by MCI [Medical Council of India]. Currently, the college offers MBBS and MD Courses across various branches. Admissions to MBBS is based on NEET/MHT-CET exam while admission to MD is based on NEET PG exam.
HBT Medical College Highlights
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik|
|Approved by||MCI [Medical Council of India]|
|Course Offered||UG, PG|
|Entrance Exams||NEET/ MH-CET/ NEET PG|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Laboratories|
HBT Medical College Courses
HBT Medical College & Dr R.N. Cooper Municipal General Hospital, Mumbai provides MBBS and MD courses to its students. Details about them are given in the table below:
|MBBS||Anatomy||Duration: 5.5 Years
Eligibility: 10+2 with PCB and 50% marks
Selection Criteria: NEET/ MHT-CET
Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: MBBS in a relevant subject
Selection Criteria: NEET-PG
Read More: HBT Medical College Courses & Fees
HBT Medical College Admission
Admission to HBT Medical College is purely based on the marks scored by the candidates entrance exam. For MBBS, the college accepts valid score of NEET/MHT-CET. Whereas, admission to MD is done on the basis of NEET-PG score.
The candidates who wish to take admission in this college must register for the respective entrance exam Counselling.
How to Apply?
- Visit the centralised counselling site after securing the minimum cut-off score in the exam
- Now log in to your account and register yourself for the counselling process by entering your details
- In the option form fill in your choices and enter HBT Medical college as one of your preferences
- Submit your choice preference and take its printout for future references
Read More: HBT Medical College Cutoff
HBT Medical College Scholarships
HBT Medical College offers Scholarships to deserving candidates under some specific criteria. Details about some of them are provided below :
- The Meritorious students are provided Scholarships on basis of their academic scores.
- The Students belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) can get their Fee waived off as per the discretion of the college administration.
- A number of scholarships are also provided by the state and central government to meritorious students.
Read More: HBT Medical College Scholarship
HBT Medical College Facilities
HBT Medical College provides the following facilities to its students.
- Hostels: There are separate hostels for both girls and boys. Both these hostels have modern infrastructure and are equipped to fulfil the basic requirements of the students.
- Library: The College library has a number of various books. The students can enhance their knowledge through these books. They can also get them issued to their name as per the library rules for a fixed period.
- Auditorium: The college has an auditorium in which various events take place.
- Sports: Students can enjoy sports and games in the playground.
- Medical Center: In case of a medical emergency, a medical centre is available on the campus to provide first aid.
HBT Medical College Faculty
All the faculty members of this College are experts of their respective fields. They provide quality education to the students, in the best of ways possible. The designation of various faculty members is given below.
- Professor: 14
- Assistant Professor: 32
- Associate Professor: 19
- Tutor: 15
- Registrar: 3
Read More: HBT Medical College Faculty
Ques. What is the Hostel Fee structure of HBT Medical College?
Ans. The college provides hostel facilities for students from distant locations. The fee structure for the students residing in the college hostel is around Rs.4200 per month. This fee can change as per the discretion of the institute.
Ques. What is the age limit to apply for admission at HBT Medical College?
Ans. Admissions are done on the basis of entrance exams, so their age limit applies to the courses. The lower age limit to apply for admissions in the college is 17 years while the upper age limit is 25 Years.
Ques. What are the ways to ask queries at HBT Medical College?
Ans. Interested candidates can enquire about the college through the following ways:
- Phone: 022 2620 7254
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ques. How are the placements at HBT Medical College?
Ans. The college provides the students with practical knowledge throughout the course. MBBS students are provided with a 1-year compulsory internship at the end of their course through which they learn various aspects of their work. Check HBT Medical College Placements.
Ques. What is the fee structure of MBBS course at HBT Medical College?
Ans. The fee structure of MBthe BS course is given below:
|Tuition Fee||INR 79800||INR 79800||INR 79800||INR 79800||INR 79800|
|Other Fee||INR 9650||INR 5020||INR 5020||INR 5020||INR 5020|
|Total Fee||INR 89,450||INR 84,820||INR 84,820||INR 84,820||INR 84,820|
|Grand Total||4.29 lakhs|