Arifa Institute of Technology is a private engineering college located in the Nagapattinam district of Tamil Nadu established in the year 2019. The institute is affiliated to Anna University and has been approved by AICTE. It offers full-time B.Tech programs in 5 streams namely Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. Admission is done through TNEA counselling. The institute has a 25-acre eco-friendly campus with all modern facilities to provide a student-centered learning environment.
AIT Nagapattinam Highlights
|Established in | Institute Type||2019 | Private|
|Top Recruiters||HCL, TVS, Eureka Forbes|
|Facilities Available||Library, hostel, transport, sports|
AIT Nagapattinam Courses
Arifa Institute of Technology offers B.Tech programs in 5 streams. The course details are given in the table below:
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||
Read more: AIT Nagapattinam Courses and Fees
AIT Nagapattinam Admission
Admission to the B.Tech programs is done on the basis of TNEA counselling. TNEA is conducted by Anna University for admissions to engineering and technology courses in Tamil Nadu colleges. Candidates who clear the merit list on the basis of their intermediate scores are selected for the admission process.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of Anna University
- The application form window will appear on your screen
- Register yourself by entering the details
- After successful registration, fill up the application form
- Click on either the ‘SAVE AND PREVIEW option or the ‘SAVE AND LOGOUT’ option
- This will allow you to make modifications to the form.
- Make the application fee payment
- Take a print out of the form
AIT Nagapattinam Placements
The institute claims to provide 90% placement every year. The placement committee provides the students with Placement assistance by organizing off-campus and campus drives. The committee also organizes mock interviews and enhance personality development skills.
Some of the recruiters include TVS Motors, HCL Technologies, Ford India Ltd., Eureka Forbes, etc.
Read more: AIT Nagapattinam Placement
AIT Nagapattinam Facilities
Arifa Institute of Technology provides the following facilities for the benefit of its students:
- Hostel: The institute has well-furnished hostels. There are separate hostels for boys and girls with 1 to 4 students residing in each room. There is a separate guest house as well. The hostel serves clean and hygienic food in its mess which is equipped to seat and cater to 4100 students.
- Learning Centre: The learning centre is a five-storeyed building built on an area of 5000 sq. ft. The learning center is fully air-conditioned and complete with 89000 volumes of text and reference books.
- Sports: The total area of the sports field is 5,74,580 sq. ft. The field has a 400 m standard athletic track with 8 lanes. It also has Long Jump & Triple Jump Pit, Sectors for Shot-put, Discus throw & Javelin throw, It also has a standard bed for High jump and Pole vaulting, a football field and two kho- kho courts, a Hockey field, cricket field with net practice pitches, Volleyball courts, Ball Badminton Courts, Handball Courts, and Kabaddi Courts.
- Transport: The Institute provides transport facilities to its students living in nearby areas by the means of a bus. The current bus routes include Nagapattinam, Vedaranyam, Thiruthuraipoondi, Thiruvarur, and Velankanni.
Read more: AIT Nagapattinam Reviews
AIT Nagapattinam FAQs
Ques. How are the faculties of AIT Nagapattinam?
Ans. The institute has a young and dynamic team of 157 faculty members. They are highly qualified and knowledgeable in their fields to deliver quality education.
Read more: AIT Nagapattinam Faculty
Ques. How are the accommodation facilities of AIT Nagapattinam?
Ques. Is AIT Nagapattinam good?
Ques. Does AIT Nagapattinam conduct any entrance exam for admission?
Ques. How to contact AIT Nagapattinam?