Nanhi Pari Seemant Engineering Institute (NPSEI) Pithoragarh formerly known as the Seemant Institute of Technology was established in the year 2011. It is affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University and has been approved by AICTE. The institute offers B.Tech programs in five engineering specializations having an intake capacity of 60 seats in each of the specializations. Admissions to the program are based on JEE Mains scores followed by UTU counselling. The highest salary package offered here is INR 2.35 LPA

NPSEI Pithoragarh Highlights 

Established in | Institute Type 2011 | Public
Approved by AICTE
Affiliation Uttarakhand Technical University
Courses offered UG
Admission criteria Entrance-based
Entrance Exam Accepted JEE Mains
Application Mode Online
Facilities Available Hostel, Sports, Canteen, Library, Classrooms
Top Recruiters HCL, Suncore microsystem, Grifeo, Chegg
Official Website

NPSEI Pithoragarh Courses

Nanhi Pari Seemant Engineering Institute offers B.Tech programs across five specializations. Here are the details of the course in brief:

Courses Specialization Details
B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering
  • Duration: 4 Years 
  • Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 45% in Maths, Physics, & Chemistry/Computer Science.
  • Selection Criteria: JEE Mains
Computer Science & Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering

Read moreNPSEI Pithoragarh Courses and Fees

NPSEI Pithoragarh Admission

Admissions to the Nanhi Pari Seemant Engineering Institute are based on scores obtained by the candidates in JEE Mains followed by UTU counselling. Preference is given to Uttarakhand domiciles with 90% seats reserved for them.

How to apply?

  • Apply for JEE Mains on the respective website
  • After qualifying for the exam, students need to appear in the UTU Counselling process
  • Those who are allotted seats need to submit the relevant documents in the college.
  • The appointed Verifying Officer will verify the documents and approve them for the admission procedure to be completed.
  • Candidates may also need to pay the required amount at the time of admission.

Read moreNPSEI Pithoragarh Admission

NPSEI Pithoragarh Placement

 Nanhi Pari Seemant Engineering Institute has got a very functional Training and Placements cell (T&P cell). Its main aim is to facilitate the process of placement & ensure that each eligible student gets an opportunity. Few companies visit here for placement activity due to its remote location. For placements, students need to travel to other colleges for pool placements.

Some of the top recruiters are- HCL, Suncore microsystem, Grifeo, Chegg, C-core India TechnoSolution, etc.

Read moreNPSEI Pithoragarh Placement

NPSEI Pithoragarh Facilities

  • Hostels: A hostel facility for students is available. There are two boys and two girls hostels. The students belonging to the home district can opt for non-hostel facility.
  • Sports: Sports facilities include football ground, tennis lawns, cricket ground, table tennis complex, basketball and volleyball courts
  • Canteen: The institute consists of a good and hygienic canteen which offers a variety of quality food items to satisfy the appetite of the students and staffs
  • Library: A well-structured library is available inside the institute campus with a good collection of books, journals, and many more which help the students in gaining more knowledge

Read more: NPSEI Pithoragarh Hostel

NPSEI Pithoragarh FAQs

Ques. What is the fee structure for a B.Tech program in NPSEI Pithoragarh?

Ans. The total fee is INR 2,34,700, with a semester wise tuition fee of INR 25000, an examination fee of INR 2500 each semester, and all other fees

Ques. How are the faculties at NPSEI Pithoragarh?

Ans. The institute has a total faculty of 40 and more. The teacher to student ratio here is 1:8. With highly qualified faculty, the institute imparts quality education. All the professors are graduates from top universities and have been supportive and helpful to their students.

Ques. Are there any reservation criteria at NPSEI Pithoragarh?

Ans. The institute offers reservations for students on the basis of Category, State Quota, and Kashmiri Quota. Out of the total seats, 90% of seats are reserved for Uttarakhand domiciles. And the remaining 10% is for the other candidates.

Ques. Does NPSEI Pithoragarh provide any financial assistance?

Ans. Yes, the institute provides scholarships for SC/ST/OBC candidates. Students need to fill in the online scholarship form which is available on the Institute website. Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Uttarakhand also provides scholarships to the deserving candidates.

Ques. Does NPSEI Pithoragarh conduct any research?

Ans. Yes, research activities are conducted at either the department level or under the central office of Sponsored Research and Industrial Consultancy (SRIC).