Regional College of Management (RCM) is situated in Bangalore and was established in the year 1982. It has been rated A+++ and is the 5th best B-School in South India. RCM is an AICTE approved and is affiliated to Bangalore University. The B-School has sprawling lush green campus housing the tallest tower in the lap of nature make this education institute a class apart.
RCM offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs but mainly specializes in Management programs having excellent curriculum aided with highly experienced professionals. RCM Admissions is through entrance test such as CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/State level entrance tests.
RCM Bangalore Courses
While RCMB offers undergraduate programs such as BBA and B.Com but it is famous for its MBA and PGDM programs.RCM Bangalore offers MBA in 7 specializations and their curriculum is innovative and unique career oriented which is often required in Business world. RCM also offers integrated BBA+MBA consist of 5 years of duration.
- Graduate (10+2+3), with minimum 50% marks (SC/ST/OBC -45%) is required.
- CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/State level entrance test score is compulsory. Final Selection will be based on the basis of Career marks, Score in the Entrance test and Interview /GD.
Read more: Regional College of Management Fees
Regional College of Management Bangalore Placements
RCMB Placements are most prominent as compared to all B-Schools in South India. The placement cell focuses on the all-round development of students by conducting Seminars, Debates, workshops, live projects, and corporate training. RCMB is famous for its Excellent placement record, Extensive Industry Visit, Bridge courses, world-class infrastructure at affordable fees.
Top Recruiting Companies: HDFC Bank, Indusind Bank, Goodyear, Reliance capital, Nestle, Axis Bank, Mphasis, Genpact, Parle Agro, Kurl on, Religare, ITC, GATI, Jindal, Yes Bank, Essar, HP and many more.
Highest Salary Package: 27 LPA
Minimum Average Package: 5 LPA
RCMB Rankings and Awards
- RCM Bangalore is awarded as the 5th Best B School in South India, Rated A+++.
- RCM has also been rewarded as “B- School of the Year” in International collaboration by Silicon India in 2017.
- Best Management College in Academic Excellence by Indo Global Chamber of Commerce in the year 2018.
- Best Management College in Infrastructure -2018 by Indo Global Chamber of Commerce.
- Ranked 5th in Industry Interface Year by Silicon India in the year 2018.
- Ranked 14th all over India Year 2018 by Silicon India in the year 2018.