St. Hopkins College, Karnataka is the name of another excellence in the field of MBA studies. This college is included in the top 10 MBA Colleges in Bangalore. Generally St. Hopkins College is noted for its MBA program but it also offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in different specializations like BA, B.Com, BCA, BBM, and M.Com, PG Diploma, etc. Admission to all the courses is direct except MBA as for MBA they have a common aptitude test. Applicants seeking admission to the institute may apply online. The institute is well equipped with all the facilities with the motive of providing premier experience and learning to their students.
St. Hopkins College Bangalore Highlights
|Institute type | Established||Private | 2009|
|Affiliation||University of Bangalore|
|Recognized by||Govt. Of Karnataka|
|Accreditation||NAAC with ‘A’ Grade|
|Popular Courses||MBA, PGDBA, M.COM,BBM,B.COM|
|Entrance Examinations||Direct Admission to all the courses except MBA|
St. Hopkins College Bangalore Courses
St. Hopkins is popular as they offer MBA in 3 specializations. It also offers 4 UG Programmes, 2 PG Programmes, and PGDBA (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration) program for the students with various specializations. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|B.Com||Marketing||10+2 from the recognized board||3 Years|
|Human Resource Management|
|BA||Psychology||10+2 from the recognized Board or equivalent or PUC.||3 Years|
|BCA||Computer Application||10+2 from the recognized Board. Must have Commerce or Mathematics||3 Years|
|BBM||Business Management||10+2 from the recognized Board or PUC.||3 Years|
|Finance||Graduation in any disciplines from a recognized University||2 Years|
|Human Resource Management|
|Banking and Financial Management|
|M.Com||-||Graduation in Commerce from recognized University.||2 Years|
|PG Diploma||-||Graduation in the relevant stream from a recognized University||1 Year|
Read more St. Hopkins College Bangalore Fees
St. Hopkins College Bangalore Admission
Admission to all the courses at St. Hopkins College Bangalore is Direct. Candidates seeking admission to different courses must fulfill the eligibility criteria. Since the institution enables its doors for foreign students as well as Indian students, the admission procedure also differs for both kinds of students.
Admission for Indian Students –
- In case of, Indian students if they wish to take part in this amazing journey of St. Hopkins College, they may visit the official website of St. Hopkins College and after that they need to click on the ‘Apply now’ tab.
- After redirecting to the contact page through the tab, they must fill-up the form and submit it. After receiving your well-drafted application, the admission team will contact you and aid you throughout the complete admission procedure.
- For MBA Programme candidates must clear the Online Aptitude Test. The admission team will guide you through such procedures and formalities.
For International Students –
- At first the foreign students have to mail their Mark Sheets, Original Passport, Transcripts to email@example.com. The college authority will inspect those documents and verify their originality. After that if the student is eligible for such an applied course, and then the college will contact the student.
- The qualified candidates have to pay the registration fee in INR that must be equivalent to 200 USD through Bank Transfer. After that the important Visa documents and Provisional Admission letter will be sent to the Indian embassy. Another copy of such documents will be delivered to the students by courier service or via Email.
- After receiving the documents, candidates must inform the Indian Embassy to process the further formalities and Visa confirmation. After getting the written approval from the relevant embassy, the students need to inform the college authority including other details such as the status of the Air ticket and traveling date, etc.
St. Hopkins College Bangalore Placements
Being listed in top MBA Colleges in Bangalore, St. Hopkins College has excellent placement packages inclusive of International placements. Over the years they have placed many students in various eminent companies from their institution. Their excellence is evident by the fact that their highest package stood at INR 7.5 LPA whereas the minimum package with a 1-year internship stood at INR 5 LPA and their internship packages ranged between INR 2 - 3.5 LPA.
Some major roles offered were - Management Trainee, Sr. Executive Business Development, Public Relations Officer, Trainee- Business Consultant, Manager – I.T., Account Manager (Internship), Sales Manager (Internship), H.R. Executive (Internship), H.R. Manager (Internship), Operations, and Marketing, etc (Internship), Summer Intern (Internship), Entrepreneurship Training (Internship).
Know more St. Hopkins College Bangalore Placement
St. Hopkins College Bangalore Scholarships
St. Hopkins College has lifted its benevolent hands towards the students who are financially broken or unstable. Based on the academic performances and activities of a student, they provide financial assistance in the form of the Bank Educational Loan. A student pursuing an MBA course can have the 100% advantage of such loans including other supports and assistance by the institution. To make the successful processing of the loan within a week, a student must hand over the necessary documents to the Bank.
The following are the names of the banks to apply for such loans prescribed by the St. Hopkins College.
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Union Bank Of India
St. Hopkins College Bangalore Facilities
Listed below are the facilities offered by the college to cater to the needs of students:
- Hostel: The students outside Bangalore and the international students can take the advantages of St. Hopkins’s decent Hostel facility. The entire hostel building and each of the rooms are well maintained and well furnished with all possible modern amenities inclusive of Wi-Fi, Geyser, and personal cupboards.
- Health Insurance: Every student who will take admission to St. Hopkins College will be covered under the health insurance policy by the National Insurance Company.
- Free Wi-Fi: The whole campus including the hostel is accessible to free Wi-Fi facilities.
- Education Assistance: Hopkins’s students can get the benefit of free laptops for education purposes. Besides, depending upon the academic performances and college performances a student can avail scholarships for education assistance.
Click here St. Hopkins College Bangalore Hostel
St. Hopkins College Bangalore Faculty
Qualified faculties and the experts are considered as one of the major backbones of St. Hopkins College, Karnataka. They have more than 30 highly qualified, young, dynamic, friendly faculty who are well qualified and have a great experience. Their main focus is on bringing out the best in their students through their vivid knowledge.
Read more St. Hopkins College Bangalore Faculty
St. Hopkins College Bangalore FAQs
Ques. What are the top recruiters in St. Hopkins College, Karnataka?
Ans. Every year, few renowned recruiters visit the St. Hopkins College to offer placement to the deserving candidates in their companies. The names of such recruiters are Naukri.com, Bajaj Capital, IBM India, Samsung India, Wipro, Hiree.com, AIESEC Russia, Just Dial India Pvt. Ltd, and many more.
Ques. What is the minimum and maximum salary package in St. Hopkins College’s placement?
Ans. St. Hopkins College offers 100% placement opportunities to the students in prestigious companies with a good salary package. However, the college offers placements for only MBA candidates. So, to avail the opportunity of placement, the minimum eligibility criteria is MBA.
Minimum Salary Package – INR 3 LPA
Maximum Salary Package – INR 7.5 LPA
Ques. Is there any opportunity for an Internship at St. Hopkins College?
Ans. Yes. After the completion of your MBA program, as a fresher you can apply for the Internship program to achieve practical knowledge, skills, and experiences. During the course of the Internship, one can expect a stipend package of INR 2 to 3.5 LPA.
Ques. Is it worth pursuing an MBA at St. Hopkins College?
Ans. St. Hopkins College is one of the popular and amongst the top 10 MBA colleges in Bangalore. It offers an MBA program for 2 years at INR 3.75 Lacks approx with 100% placement opportunity. St. Hopkins’s MBA also comprised 2 International Trips and a Laptop.
Ques. How to get direct admission for MBA in St. Hopkins College, Bangalore?
Ans. To get direct admission for an MBA without any entrance examinations, please visit the official website of St. Hopkins College, Bangalore. After that click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab. A new window will open with a form, now fill up the details and submit it. The admission team will get in touch with you for a detailed admission process.
Ques. What is the course fee for MBA direct admission in the St. Hopkins College, Bangalore?
Ans. For MBA direct admission in the St. Hopkins College, Bangalore the total course fee is INR 3.8 LPA.