Swayam Siddhi College of Management and Research (SSCMR) is a reputed and top Management educational institution established in the year 2006 in Thane, Maharashtra. It is one of the best management institutes in Mumbai and has been accredited with a ‘B+’ Grade by NAAC. The college is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and runs under the aegis of Swayam Siddhi Mitra Sangh, an educational trust.
The Institute offers a full-time MBA/MMS program that spans over a period of two years. Admission to the program is based on the merit in MAH-CET, a state-level entrance examination conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra.
The institute boasts of 100% placement opportunities for its students and has maintained this record over the years. Various national and international companies such as HDFC Bank, The Times Of India, ICICI Bank, Hitachi, Reliance Communication, and others visit the campus thus providing excellent placement opportunities to the students.
SSCMR Thane Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2006 | Private|
|Affiliated to||University of Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Recognized By||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra|
|Courses Offered||MBA, MMS|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Test|
|Top Recruiters||HDFC Bank, The Times Of India, ICICI Bank, Hitachi, Reliance Communication, Axis Bank, Indian Oil, Torrent Power|
|Facilities Available||Fully WiFi Enabled Campus, Library, Hostel facilities, Auditorium, Cafeteria, Fully- furnished classrooms|
|Location||Kalyan Road, Bhiwandi District, Thane, Maharashtra|
SSCMR Thane Courses
Swayam Siddhi College of Management and Research offers full-time MBA/MMS program.
The various details regarding the course eligibility, duration, and selection criteria are tabulated below:-
Read more: SSCMR Thane Courses and Fees
SSCMR Thane Admissions
The admission to the MBA/MMS program at the institute is done on the basis of scores obtained in the MAH-CET followed by the online seat allotment procedure conducted by DTE, Maharashtra.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of MAH CET.
- Click on the provided link to access the application form.
- Go to “Apply Online”
- Read all of the instructions provided
- Select “Apply Now”.
- After submitting the required details, an application number will be generated.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents
- Complete the form by entering the asked details
- Make the payment
- After appearing in the exam, candidates have to participate in the DTE CAP rounds
Candidates who have cleared CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA can participate in the DTE CAP rounds by clicking on New Registration, fill in the Application form, and make the payment of Application fees to register for the DTE CAP rounds.
SSCMR Thane Placements
Swayam Siddhi College of Management and Research, Thane provides a wonderful platform to the aspiring students seeking recruitments and jobs. The placement cell prepares the recruitment schedule for the year, invites the top firms, and carries out the process of recruitment to the end as its responsibility.
The department also conducts various mock interviews and group discussions in order to train the students. It also offers various internship programs and training to facilitate students.
The institute has maintained a record of 100% placement since the year 2012.
Various national and international companies visit the campus and recruit students in various sectors such as Banking, Finance, Manufacturing, Media, and many others. Some of the top recruiters are:
- HDFC Bank
- The Times Of India
- ICICI Bank
- Reliance Communication
- Axis Bank
- Indian Oil
- Torrent Power
- Unilever Food Solutions
- India Infoline
- ING Vysya Bank
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
Read more: SSCMR Thane Placement
SSCMR Thane Facilities
- Library: The library has an in-depth collection of around 11047 Books, 24 National Journals, 1 International Journal, 1 e-journal database, and around 300 Educational CD's of Management Books-along with newspapers in English, Hindi, and Marathi Languages. The library uses “e-Granthalaya”, a library automation software from the National Informatics Centre.
- Hostel facilities: The college offers good hostel facilities for outstation students to feel home away from home. Two Fully- furnished hostels with all necessary facilities are provided to the students at minimal rates on a first come first serve basis
- Computer Centre: The college has two IT centers, with 120 desktop computers loaded with the latest licensed software to enable a technologically superior learning environment with a seating capacity of 128 students at a time.
- Seminar Hall: The institute has a fully-equipped seminar hall with LCD projectors, Laptops, and multimedia facilities, suitable for guest lectures, seminars & workshops. It has a capacity to accommodate 180 students at a time.
- Additional facilities: Cafeteria, Health Care, Common Room, etc.
Read more: SSCMR Thane Reviews
SSCMR Thane Faculty
The institute has a highly-qualified and dedicated team of faculty with many years of experience to impart education to the students. The institute has some of the nation’s leading scholars and teachers, representing a broad range of expertise helping in Delivering quality education.
- Professors: 3
- Associate Professors: 1
- Assistant Professors: 16
Read more: SSCMR Thane Faculty
SSCMR Thane FAQs
Ques. What is the international tour offered by SSCMR Thane?
Ques. Is there a relaxation for the reserved categories at the time of admission at SSCMR Thane?
Ques. What is the admission procedure once the seat is allotted to the candidate at SSCMR Thane?
Ques. Does SSCMR Thane offer any scholarships to the students?
Ques. How are the placement opportunities at SSCMR Thane?