Established in 2000, the NIEM The Institute of Event Management is an autonomous institute that teaches event management. It is the first established institute in Asia for event management. According to the Limca book of records, it is the best event management college in the whole of Asia. NIEM has been invited to speak on events research by leading colleges and MBA institutes in India, CII, All India Radio, and at many other prestigious places. NIEM students are the only ones who are taught the technology to form event companies. The institute has an association with reputed organizations like CII, EEMA, FICCI and Ad Club, etc. Admission is based on merit and the candidates having passed 10+2 or graduation can apply for admission in the diploma and postgraduation diploma courses respectively.
NIEM Mumbai Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2010 | Private|
|Accredited by||International Accreditation Organisation (IAO), United States of America|
|Member of||United States Education Board Standardization|
|Facilities Available||Event Library, AC Classrooms|
NIEM Mumbai Awards
- Awarded “Best Event Management Program” Award at EEMAX Global Awards by EEMA.
- Awarded “Asia's Best Event Management Institute at Golden Globe Tiger International Award”.
- Awarded “Best Event Management Institute at Times Education Icon”. at Mumbai, Pune and Ahmedabad
- Awarded “Best Event Management Institute at Education Excellence Award”.
- Awarded “Mid-Day award for Excellence in Education”.
- Awarded “Brands Academy Award for Best event institute”.
- Awarded “Quality Mark awards for being the best event institute”.
- Ranked as One of India's Top B-Schools by Dalal Street Journal.
- Awarded “Asia Education Sumit” award for Asia’s leading event management institute.
NIEM Mumbai Courses
National The Institute of Event Management offers a number of diploma courses. The following table represents the courses offered at the Institute:
|Diploma||Events||Eligibility: Candidate should have successfully passed the senior secondary examination
Duration: 3 years
|Post Graduate Diploma||Events||Eligibility: Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree
Duration: 11 Months
|Advertising, Media & Events|
Click here NIEM Mumbai Courses and Fees
NIEM Mumbai Admission
Candidates need to apply for the courses in online mode. Application forms are available at the official website and also available in offline mode and can be bought directly from the campus.
How to Apply?
The following points give a brief and quick idea about how to apply for admissions at the Institute:
- Admission forms are available at the administrative office during office hours from Monday to Saturday. Also, the admission form is available online and can be applied directly from the website.
- Fill accurate details and submit the duly filled form.
- The fees for the course need to be paid hereafter. You can pay in Instalments.
Check NIEM Mumbai Admission
NIEM Mumbai Placement
The placements at the institute are very good and 90% of students are assisted for placement. Asia's First and Best Event Management Institute NIEM at Mumbai, Pune & Ahmedabad offer the best placements in the industry. Some students also start their own event companies and many are recruited by a well-established company. The institute of tie-ups with Red Chillies Entertainment, Sahara, UTV, Wizcraft, Cineyug, Channel V, The Economic Times, Balaji, TV18, Fashion Times, BWW, GMA, Platinum Events, Grips, Anurag Kashyap Films Pvt. Ltd., DNA, etc.
Know more NIEM Mumbai Placement
NIEM Mumbai Scholarship
There is no facility of scholarship at the institute. However, the students can pay the fees through installments. The students are also given opportunities to earn and pay as they gain experience in the various events organized and get paid for their service.
Read more NIEM Mumbai Scholarship
NIEM Mumbai Facilities
The National The Institute of Event Management has created a number of facilities for the students to aid during their tenure of admission in the college. The list below describes some of the facilities:
- Library: There is a resourceful event library at the institute and it is the largest event library in the whole of India as claimed by the institute.
- Air-conditioned classrooms: Classrooms are air-conditioned and all modern amenities are present in the classroom which smoothens the teaching process.
- Events: Regular events are organized at the Institute so they can enhance their skill and be ready for their jobs.
- Hostel: The institute provides PG Accommodation assistance to students.
Click here NIEM Mumbai Hostel
NIEM Mumbai Faculty
The faculties of the institute are well experienced and teach in a good spirit, They are highly qualified and are mostly Ph.D. holders. There are a total of 18 faculty members and each of them. Along with event management training, soft skills training like verbal communication and language comprehension is also taught in the institute.
Check NIEM Mumbai Faculty
NIEM Mumbai FAQs
Ques. Are students from the Institute recognized?
Ques. How are the faculties at the institute?
Ques. What are the achievements of the Institute?
Ques. Is any regular degree bachelor or Master’s course offered by the Institute?
Ques. What are the facilities provided during course curriculum progress?